Any Node Editor wizards? Can't do what I want with music nodes
I have a separate folder for surround sound music that I would like to exclude from my regular music library.
Folders are as follows:

smb://desktop/music/
smb://desktop/music-surround/

I've created a node to only display items in the /music-surround folder using the album view with the following attributes:
Content: Songs
Grouping: None
Match: All of the rules
Rule: Number of channels is 6
Rule: Path CONTAINS smb://desktop/music-surround

These settings work perfectly.

I'd like to have items in the music-surround folder excluded from my regular library, specifically the artist node. I've tried adding various rules to artists.xml to exclude items in the music-surround folder. I found one that works... kind of:
Content: Artists
Rule: Path CONTAINS smb://desktop/music
Rule: Path DOES NOT CONTAIN smb://desktop/music-surround

So this works in that it hides all surround sound albums from my regular library, but it's also hiding all other albums from any artist who has an album in both the music folder the music-surround folder. This is when I'm looking at the artist node.
For example, it hides smb://desktop/music-surround/Beck-2005/Guero/, but it also hides smb://desktop/music/Beck-1996-Odelay/

I've applied the following rule to the album node, and it only shows items from the smb://desktop/music/ directory while excluding items from the music-surround directory:
Content: Albums
Rule: Path CONTAINS smb://desktop/music
Rule: Path DOES NOT CONTAINT smb://desktop/music-surround

I've tried variations of contains, does not contain, is, is not. Am I missing something? Is there a conflict I'm not seeing?
Try with just the one rule:

Rule: Path DOES NOT CONTAIN smb://desktop/music-surround
I have. I've tried different combinations and variations of the variables I've listed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any Node Editor wizards? Can't do what I want with music nodes0