• 2(current)
WIP EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus
My favorite and the only one skin has always been Arctic Horizon 2 (thanks a lot @jurialmunkey)🙏 And of course remains themSmile Only now EVOLUTION has joined him!) For the second day I can say I'm playing with him and just an incredible skin!) For a library without any additional helpers, this is just the best thing I've seen!) Thank you so much again for sharing such an incredible work! I am very grateful to you for this!🙏 I use Arctic Horizon 2 on my computer, and EVOLUTION on Android TVSmile
I assume its not for Matrix ?
I have to comment the 2nd to say that you're genius and your skin is amazing! I spend about few hours to try your skin and wonder that we can use kodi without search function, and kodi looked better than plex! The only thing I miss that searching subtitle direct in kodi, but it's not a big problem, i can handle it manual. More again, thanks about your incredible work and hope your skin will more completed!
(2022-08-22, 12:07)tetsuo2es Wrote: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2672441
Hitcher got you cover!

Many thanks for this. I used the keymap editor to make a stop button on my Nvidia remote.
I can say it's working great now!

Again many thanks for this great skin and for the tip to change the button on my remote.
Thank you very much for your comments. There is a small bug that is my fault, in the rush to upload I forgot to remove a line of code that I use for testing suddenly when several episodes are chained the video comes out of full screen mode at the end of each episode. I fixed my mistake and give the new download link tonight!
(2022-08-21, 19:15)jokero009 Wrote: Hello again!) Good evening) I want to thank you again for giving me this opportunity, the opportunity to try the skin in action Smile In fact, I've been waiting for him very much 😁 I would like to try to write a detailed
detailed impression and opinion, so to speak =)
1: I really liked the navigation! I haven't seen anything like that in this regard. Very convenient quick navigation to sort everything possible 😃 I'm just stuck on this feature! Of course, along with this fast built-in sorting function, I also liked the navigation of the menu itself as well as the animation!  It is very aesthetic, neat and beautiful.  I really liked everything together!) Animation + navigation +convenient and quick sorting!) This is a triple COMBO 😃
2: The appearance of OSD is something incredible! It makes you watch a movie. It looks like Netflix, but much more somehow
more convenient, more practical..But it's really beautiful!)
3: Fake disc for both movies and TV shows 😋 It also greatly complements the information window by adding interest in viewing content. Many thanks separately for such an interesting feature Smile
4: When I watched the video, I didn't really understand how the zoom functions work, but now I saw...I also really liked these features! The ability to automatically zoom in a few seconds is something incredible!)
4: I think I'll love TV series more than movies 😁 Watching episodes is an insanely fascinating process that attracts very much!) The ability to see the angular thumbnail,the ability to change. I have never seen such a beautifully integrated look of seasons and episodes anywhere! Thank you very much for this!)
5: How trailers work. It was visible in the video, but you can only feel it yourself! Incredibly smooth and very fast!)

The only thing I bumped into and that I may not have realized is the ability to stop the movie (not pause) But for some reason I didn't find the Stop button in the OSD panel..I also wanted to ask you if it is possible to add any art to OSD (for example, the name of the movie in the form of a logo)

The function of adding playlists directly to the home screen is also a very cool thing!)But I didn't really understand how I can create playlists while in the skin..

That's basically all I've been able to see so far and my comments and opinions Smile
Thank you very much again for this opportunity! Really incredible skin!)

Sorry for the request, but is it possible in this skin to add the ability to rotate the background when you press the Fullscreen button. Now when you press the Fullscreen button it shows only one background image on the whole screen. It would be of course interesting if it is possible to add rotation extrafanart for this button Smile
I added the function for extrafanrts but not using it myself, can't really test if it works, I'm uploading an update tonight, if you could let me know if it works or not, that would be cool !
Krypton/Nexus...and in-betweens: Leia and Matrix.
The skin works like a charm in Matrix.
The only thing i miss, is the access to addons. Maybe in the future... Smile
(2022-08-22, 19:20)tetsuo2es Wrote: Krypton/Nexus...and in-betweens: Leia and Matrix.
The skin works like a charm in Matrix.
The only thing i miss, is the access to addons. Maybe in the future... Smile
It is planned access to applications, subtitles for video, live TV, etc... but it will come as it goes.
@kpr57

You know there is no need to quote entire posts (especially longs ones) if you want to react to something/someone, right?
Just highlight the necessary text section with your mouse, and a Reply option will appear under that post.
Click on it, and you'll be able to reply to it. Quite simple and handy actually. Smile
Thank you very much for adding this feature!)It's very fast and very unexpected😃 ..I didn't even expect it)I hope I didn't create difficulties in your work and adding this feature🙏🏻 I'll definitely check it and write back to you Smile
(2022-08-22, 19:49)Klojum Wrote: Quite simple and handy actually.

Thank you very much, I didn't know about this manipulation!
(2022-08-22, 19:54)jokero009 Wrote: I hope I didn't create difficulties in your work

No difficulties at all, but I just personally find it quite over the top when quoting (long) posts unnecessary when only a single thing is referred to in a reply. That's all.

Now back on topic. Smile
Well, when you really want to write sincerely and with emotions, then you want to write sincerely and with emotions😌 I understand that excessively long messages create a some discomfort and difficulty when you need to answer .. I will try to write shorter and more clearly)

In fact, it's nighttime right now and I'm writing from my phone..)
Update on first post !
Hello..) I already downloaded from the updated link and checked) Now when you click this button, the fanart automatically works as a slideshow and it works completely well!) Thank you so much for adding this feature! Let me clarify, this should only work in "Fullscreen" mode?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EVOLUTION skin for KODI Krypton / Nexus0