• 4(current)
Kodi loading add-ons incredibly slowly
(2022-10-03, 01:13)Etrigan Wrote: You're not in Dev mode right?
Not in dev mode, no.  Maybe that changes things
I'm not either
My solution is that I'm going to build a dedicated pc media server for the big screen. *uck the xbox.
(2022-10-02, 16:20)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-10-02, 15:45)Meese77 Wrote: 3 months this has been ongoing. Joke setup you lot at Kodi

Our "setup" comprises of a group of volunteer developers who donate their time and expertise for FREE and our Kodi software is provided to you for FREE.

We currently lack dedicated developers to tackle the issues with the Xbox version of our software. 

Quite frankly, self-entitled non-constructive comments such as yours go a long way to keeping things just the way they are. Why should people dedicate their time and hard work after doing a full day at a paid job when they are not appreciated?

If Kodi isn't working for you and you can't help with a solution then perhaps look for another project that provides the service you want. If that project requires you to make some sort of purchase then you will be fully entitled to complain if and when it does not meet the standards you are paying for.
If you'd taken as much time to provide people with an update, as you did reply to me, then maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated.
(2022-10-03, 22:07)Meese77 Wrote: If you'd taken as much time to provide people with an update, as you did reply to me, then maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated.
We've already provided an update -

(2022-09-15, 11:30)Hitcher Wrote: We're aware of the problem but lack devs to look into it.
For some devs, open source love != $$cash$$
Respect, politeness, mutual aid and love is the key
Any ideas why we are getting this error "cant start script.common.plugin.cache"
What update would that be? I'm not seeing any updates. Do I need to uninstall and redownload Kodi?
(2022-10-06, 03:46)Etrigan Wrote: Any ideas why we are getting this error "cant start script.common.plugin.cache"

The way to get rid of that error is find what addon is using that dependency and go into the common plugin cache dependency and then change the window port to 0. The error won't appear anymore after that
I'm sure his money has been fully refunded...
As it's been said on Reddit, that's highly likley an issue related to RAM allocation. Just check your memory usage while not playing any content... I'm at 90% of 16Go on Series X, namely 14,4Go...
I just did. 19.4 is slow on dev mode as well. Changing the app type to game makes no difference. 19.2 was perfect. How can i downgrade without losing my config? The remote access ui throws an error when I attempt to
@matthuisman
(2022-10-12, 04:05)ntilikp Wrote: @matthuisman
yes? I'm already aware of this issue.
as per my last comment - it's not a simple workaround fix this time as far as I can tell. ie. the fix isn't in python code
I don't even own an xbox - so i cant investigate or help
(2022-10-12, 04:41)matthuisman Wrote:
(2022-10-12, 04:05)ntilikp Wrote: @matthuisman
yes? I'm already aware of this issue.
as per my last comment - it's not a simple workaround fix this time as far as I can tell. ie. the fix isn't in python code
I don't even own an xbox - so i cant investigate or help
Sorry, I was unsure if you were notified for mason1171's post above mine.  I dropped a mention since I'd seen you ask him to check if 19.4 was slow in dev mode on the previous page.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi loading add-ons incredibly slowly0