When were "allow 3:2 pulldown" & "allow double refresh rates" introduced?
Does anyone know what version of Kodi introduced "allow 3:2 pulldown" & "allow double refresh rates" in the display settings? I looked through a bunch of changelogs and forums posts but couldn't find anything definate.

Any help?
Don't know the answer but I'm curious: why do you wanna know?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Github shows:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/d311...0fb027449d

So it was added to code on Oct 30 2020

I believe this means Matrix was the first version with this setting.
@ashlar I was interested because it was another demarcation in the incremental improvement of proper frame-/refresh-rate handling in Kodi. I've been a long-time XBMC/Kodi user and have enjoyed each of these defining improvements in viewing quality. Also having used MediaPortal for several years prior to XBMC it's been interesting to note which XBMC frame-/refresh-rate features brought it to parity with MediaPortal.
@kcook_shield thank you for that find!
(2022-11-26, 16:47)selfcontained Wrote: @ashlar I was interested because it was another demarcation in the incremental improvement of proper frame-/refresh-rate handling in Kodi. I've been a long-time XBMC/Kodi user and have enjoyed each of these defining improvements in viewing quality. Also having used MediaPortal for several years prior to XBMC it's been interesting to note which XBMC frame-/refresh-rate features brought it to parity with MediaPortal.
Thanks for taking the time to answer. Appreciated. And glad you got your answer too. :-)
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2022-08-29, 04:13)selfcontained Wrote: Does anyone know what version of Kodi introduced "allow 3:2 pulldown" & "allow double refresh rates" in the display settings? I looked through a bunch of changelogs and forums posts but couldn't find anything definate.

Any help?

The specific version of Kodi that introduced "allow 3:2 pulldown" and "allow double refresh rates" in display settings is unclear. Further research or inquiries in Kodi forums might yield a definite answer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When were "allow 3:2 pulldown" & "allow double refresh rates" introduced?0