Scraped with wrong language: how to get the right language?
If Kodi for the first time scraping used a wrong language (in "General") how could one correct it and get the titles in the desired language?
(2022-08-29, 23:35)Afonzo Wrote: If Kodi for the first time scraping used a wrong language (in "General") how could one correct it and get the titles in the desired language?
You need to delete the movies/tv show from your library and rescrape them.
Make sure you set the correct language in your scraper settings at the Source.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ah, really? Rescrape everything again? I thought, I just could change that language option or such and then rescrape only the titles or so.

Quote:You need to delete the movies/tv show from your library.
Whats the best way to do this? In "Files", select the source and right mouse click and in the context menu "Remove source"?
(2022-08-30, 07:06)Afonzo Wrote: Ah, really? Rescrape everything again?
Yes. Well... everything that needs the language changed.
Kodi only scrapes a single language, the one set in your scraper. Its not as if you can change language in your Kodi settings and suddenly everthing in your library also changes language. No, the new metadata needs to be downloaded.

(2022-08-30, 07:06)Afonzo Wrote: Whats the best way to do this? In "Files", select the source and right mouse click and in the context menu "Remove source"?
Probably easier to select "Change Content", then change the Source from "Movies" to "None". Answer Yes to clean out the library. Then go back and change it back to "Movies" and rescrape. Make sure you changed the scraper language also. Change it from the same "Change Content" screen.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraped with wrong language: how to get the right language?0