kodi is awesome!
Back in the day, 05-06? i soft modded my original xbox by using splinter cell n xbmc, loved it. pc>xbox>tv.

Now this is my 3-4 day learning kodi on android tv with help of win10x64 to have the setup.

This is the first day i can sit and enjoy a rest from modifying, and enjoy a great hdr movie.

Well, im use to plex android tv app bugs and +more, at this time i had to stop watching and type here.

setting up kodi settings to play pure hdr content was interesting, "google" "kodi wiki" "reddit", and GUI and addons etc.

Im still learning n still have i bet more than i can chew to learn 🤣.

HDR playback on 19.4 after a few tweaks, its fast, its responsive, quick, smooth, no drawback, no buffers, no hiccups, did i say fast? 🙂, I am bought.

i am very very happy and ecstatic excited, i cannot believe i never looked back into xbmc "kodi".

pure win guys!

Thanks!

I am complete as far as i know for my setup, I completed kodi 19.4 on my nvidia shield tv pro 2019, all working wonders, I backedup and restored main setup on 2 other android devices, i have the setup on 3 androids exact.

Once again, Kodi is awesome!
@Most6631

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Smile

Just a tip for your library... Scraper sites are known to delete artwork and metadata changes, gets shuffled around, merged etc. Once you are happy with your library, export it to Separate files (nfo files) and use Artwork Dump to download the original artwork.
It will save you a ton of work in future by having the originals saved locally especially when the scraper sites have performed one of their irregular mass purges of artwork.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
NP 👍, I just learned how to setup menu items for music directories to play in party mode when clicked without researching on how. Its going better than better.
Well, for me it’s been 5 years back using a media center 10” ui.

I stopped originally as Windows Media Center as tv channels kept shifting about every time the guide updated I had to sit on the floor with a keyboard and mouse rejigging everything.

I also used Mediabrowser (now Emby) for my movies and Tv shows, which also was a pain to setup.

But 5 years with Kodi, a centralised media server (and centralised database) with nextpvr being able to be accessed via a browser has been phenomenal. Easiest setup if something goes wrong with the backend, and it’s been rock solid, unless I try a new idea!

Thanks so much to the developers 😀
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
@Most6631

Please watch your language. We try to be a family friendly forum.

Apart from ranting, you haven't given us any info to help you. So all I can say is we didn't do anything to your install. Whatever happened is a problem at your end.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
its deep, like im like 🥺 i meased up and diidnt backup.

the whe thing, blockade to my shield.

network errors asking me to remove directories i did because i thought it was cleaningg.

then whole lot, couldnt access my network settings.
(2022-09-14, 04:45)Most6631 Wrote: i meased up and diidnt backup.
And since when is that a TeamKodi problem?

(2022-09-14, 04:45)Most6631 Wrote: the whe thing, blockade to my shield.
Sorry mate, but your whole typing is terrible and sometimes impossible to decipher.

(2022-09-14, 04:45)Most6631 Wrote: network errors asking me to remove directories i did because i thought it was cleaningg.
then whole lot, couldnt access my network settings.
Network errors, where they worked before, is still user error in my book. Computers/PCs/NvidiaShields do not change themselves out of the blue.
Had a few to many last night🤦‍♂️, 1) I changed my password on pc and forgot about smb login. 2) I had to reinstall network card driver for some reason on pc.
(2022-09-14, 22:14)Most6631 Wrote: Had a few to many last night🤦‍♂️
Haha, don't drink and post...
Anyway, glad you got it sorted out.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi is awesome!0