Need windows Kodi multi remote
I have 12 Android TVs that Kodi installed on each tv and the video file that I want to play stored on each TV i can Run WEB Remote but I have to assign the IP for the TV that I want to play the file on it , how can run all videos that stored on the TVs together in same time from and windows remote for kodi or web remote ?
12 TVs that are to play the same videos simultaneously(?) sounds like a business setup to me, and those TVs should have been installed in a different way: not as individual devices that are also being controlled separately. It's bit like trying to cut corners on the costs of a proper setup for those 12 TVs, because normally those 12 TVs would have one single source of video if you really want to display something on all of them at the same time.

EDIT: Also, do not doublepost/crosspost your questions in multiple locations on this forum, that will annoy us quite a bit.
@eurkas

Again, do not create a new forum thread for the same topic, even if it is in a different wording.
I Don't
(2022-08-30, 13:31)eurkas Wrote: I Don't

Right... So your previous thread "All Kodi Mirror" (which is now in the garbage bin) really had nothing to do with this topic that somehow also involves multiple Android TVs and the need for playing a video on all of them? Please don't play stupid with us.

You can either be forthcoming and cooperative about your current 12 TV / video situation.. Otherwise perhaps it's best that you find your support outside this forum and stop waiting our time. The choice is yours.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need windows Kodi multi remote0