Tomatometer rating in list view?
I'm on Matrix 19.4, using the plug-in for Emby (for easy management and remote access), and using Ember. What I would like to do is replace the rating showing in Nox with the Tomatometer rating. The values are there from Ember, but Nox is displaying IMDb scores. So for example:

Code:
2018     A Quiet Place          7.4     []

is displayed.  What I am trying to get is

Code:
2018     A Quiet Place          96%     []

The absolute frosting on the cake is if it could have the icon there too for certified fresh, fresh, or rotten, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers lol

Here's the exact .nfo in it's folder nfo hastebin - A Quiet Place

Thanks guys!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Not possible?
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
A screenshot of where you want the rating displayed would be helpful.
Your nfo file has two ratings marked as "true". You can only have one.
Maybe you should change the default="true" from IMDB to the tomato one.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tomatometer rating in list view?0