Cover for audio streams
Hi,

in my former installation of KODI (LibreElec 10 on RPi; KODI 19.4) when I played audio streams from the internet I could set the logo of the radio station as "cover". In my current installation this is no longer the case. KODI sees the logo when I navigate to the location of the .STRM-file (Music -> Files), but does not display any cover (I get the blank CD symbol instead) during playback.
Organization of the files:
One .STRM file per radio station, individual directories, one folder.jpg (or cover.jpg - I tried both),e.g.
radiostation1/radiostation1.STRM
radiostation1/folder.jpg

Any ideas how to get back the "old" behaviour?

Regards,
Oliver
I just tested it and it works if you rename your image to "MyRadioStation.tbn".
Your folder should then contain these files: 

- "MyRadioStation.strm"
- "MyRadioStation.tbn"

Normally "tbn" should no longer be supported, but in this case it still seems to work.
Folder.jpg or Cover.jpg do not work in connection with a strm file.
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. What version of KODO do you use (for me it's LE 10.0.2/KODI 19.4.0)?

Regards,
Oliver
I use Kodi 19.4. with Windows 10/64bit.
Look here, it works:

ImageImage

ImageImage
Weird.

So this is either a misconfiguration on my side or an issue specific to Libreelec (which to me seems rather unlikely).
You could of course also install the radio addon, where your radio stations should also be available. 
You can also use it to create custom radio stations with a station logo.

Thanks for the hint.

I've tried it out, and it does everything I want (esp. transparent handling of my "favorites" without the need to navigate through the addon).

A few years ago I installed the radio.de app on my smartphone and noticed flooding of my pi.hole. With the KODI addon this does not happen - no blocked queries.

Oliver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover for audio streams0