USB Audio adapter
With this thread  recently regarding setting up a new Raspberry Pi 3B+ for pushing music files via DLNA to my AV receiver powering speakers on my deck I needed to connect to the Raspberry Pi via analog.  I got the headphone jack working by updating the /flash/config.txt file but I wanted something which would be more universal and stand the test of time through LibreElec upgrades.  I found this USB audio adapter which works perfectly.  In installed it, hooked up the speakers and went into the Kodi system configuration.  The USB audio adapter was automatically detected and shows up as an audio output destination without a reboot.    I know it is rare to use the analog audio output with Kodi and a Raspberry Pi but this is a good solution if anyone needs this.  It also has a microphone jack.  I have not tested it.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB Audio adapter0