Kore 3.0 feedback
Hi there!
When searching for a music artist on Kore, and chosing a song for playing, a different song plays on Kodi.
(2022-12-08, 00:43)bkuhls Wrote: Hi,
when switching to PVR is there a way/an option to disable the display of channel groups so that the list of all TV channels is shown immediately without select "All channels" first?

Not for now, sorry. I admit that the PVR section has been a bit neglected lately and hasn't seen much development.

(2023-01-31, 08:42)kuxv Wrote: Hi,

it seems the Toggle Fullscreen does nothing for me. Does it work for you? When I have Kodi in a window and select Toggle Fullscreen nothing happens.Thanks!

In Linux, under X it doesn't work for me either, but it did sometime ago. Kore is calling the suposedly correct API, but something must have changed.
(2023-01-31, 23:17)Joao Wrote: Hi there!
When searching for a music artist on Kore, and chosing a song for playing, a different song plays on Kodi.

Can't replicate this. Can you do a database refresh (pull down on Kore's artist list). A clean/update audio library on Kodi might also be useful (can be done via the three dots menu on Kore's remote screen).
(2023-02-06, 19:58)syncd Wrote:
(2023-01-31, 23:17)Joao Wrote: Hi there!

Can't replicate this. Can you do a database refresh (pull down on Kore's artist list). A clean/update audio library on Kodi might also be useful (can be done via the three dots menu on Kore's remote screen).

Thank you! The Kore database refresh did it!!
Dear All,

Is there any update planned soon? I really miss being able to control the volume with my phones vol +/- buttons like in the previous version rather than trying to control it from the slider in the app, which is really a struggle.

Thanks for the app anyway, I use it every day nevertheless Smile
Hi SyncD,

An update a couple months on: I continue to see the app UI freeze issue I described before. Using the remote to go from home to 'Music' -> 'Artist' -> 'Albums list' often causes a UI lock up that forces me to restart the app. The app registers the click on the artist name, and refreshes the draw height of what should be the album list view, but does not redraw the view elements. What I'm left with is a very short selection of artists surrounding the one I chose, none of which is interactable. I can go back with the OS button and get the artist list view again, but all attempts to get into any album views now return me to the same stuck position. A force restart of the app fixes things up. I've refreshed the database and dumped and rebuilt it as well. Still happens to me about 2-3 a week with daily use.

I might have to re-install kodi again on a new OS to address a different issue, so I'll keep this updated. (The first song of some albums fails to ingest.)

Thanks again.
a row of programmable buttons would be great. Id like to program a watched toggle button, volume amp and a shortcut to flaslight would be useful.
I'm still deeply tired of the fact that Kore, when I swipe right to the playlist does not show the playing track centre screen, but the first track on the playlist at top. I run playlists of like 400 songs ... and the playlist is useless to me and could be a useful tool for seeing what's coming next and what's recently played, if it only centered on the playing song.
(2022-10-27, 18:06)syncd Wrote: In my experience the imdb link in previous versions was often broken, so IMO a generic google search is preferrable, but i can understand that not everyone shares this opinion. I would be open to a PR that introduces other search engines selectable in the settings.

Can you provide the option to use IMDb through the "Open with" dialog which first appears when a link in clicked?  Like in this image:

That way people can choose which app they want links to open in.  And they can always change the app by clearing the defaults in the system settings for apps.  Not sure of the coding feasibility but it would be nice.

Otherwise...thanks for keeping this great and useful app alive.

Sorry for large image...tried to shrink with code [img=200x400][\img] but it wouldn't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore 3.0 feedback0