series mixed in with movies
OH, the picture I sent.  That is a picture of some of the episodes for a cooking show called "good eats" in the Movies place.
Processor:                     AMD FX(tn)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
Memory:                        15307MB (4282MB used)
Operating System:        Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Here is what you asked for:

I also need the other items I asked for. I need to read them together. In this case, the log on its own is of no use as the problem with your library has already happened before you created the log.
In addition I will also need a tvshow.nfo file, a movie nfo file and an episode nfo file- make sure they come from items that are incorrectly sorted in the library as you describe.

I am not here to have a p***** contest.  I just need to know how to send you the stuff you want!  I can't send it to pastbin or hastebin as those are text sites.  I need an address, please.........
I continue to wait for you to send me an address to send the stuff that you want.  I tried to get that from the forum but was refused as they thought you will tell me the address to email that stuff.  If you are not please tell me.
I hope I'm not overstepping bounds, but since I'm curious myself as to how you accomplished the series + movies mix, do this:

Go to https://paste.kodi.tv

Copy the contents of the tvshow.nfo file for Good Eats. Paste it into that site. Click the left-most icon under where it says "hastebin" on the site. Go to the address bar in your browser and copy what's in there. Add that to your reply here like so:
tvshow.nfo -- https://paste.kodi.tv/fegedacaka
Now click on the 2nd icon under where it says "hastebin" on the site. This will set up a new place to paste stuff into and give you a different link to copy.

Do the same for one of the movie nfo files in your library.
And then do the same for the episode nfo file for that Good Eats episode you have.

For the MyVideos119.db file, go to https://ufile.io (since it's free and doesn't require signup.
Drag your MyVideos119.db file into the box on that page. It will do some processing, and then it will say "Done! Your file is available via the following URL:"
Click the "Copy File URL" button.
Add that link to your reply also:
videos db -- https://ufile.io/ido4fipp

I'm just a Kodi user, so I won't be able to help with a solution to the main problem, but perhaps this will get the troubleshooting going.
Thank you, very much!  I have been begging for somebody to help me for a long time.  The should take your directions and post them for others who are clueless.

Thanks again!
Thank you!  I have been trying to get what you sent for a long time.  Hopefully they will save it all for others who are clueless. 

Thanks again!
Here is what is needed:
https://paste.kodi.tv/iguduzopez    Movie (mad god) nfo
https://paste.kodi.tv/uhasisoloz     Series Good Eats/Steak your claim
https://paste.kodi.tv/agilusagit       Series tvshow (Good Eat)

There are no nfo files, in either movies or TV, that shouldn't be there.  I cannot, for instance, goto movies and find an TV show or TV nfo file.  There are 9 nfo files in the movies folder and 57 Movies.  There are 220 tv files and each one, except for those that are currently empty has an nfo file.  There are a total of 1050 nfo files (one for each of the tv show episode).

Link for videos119: @Karellen removed

If anybody needs more let me know..............
@jwhitt12

I have checked your database and I can see your episodes mixed in with your movies. But no movies mixed in with episodes or tv shows.

You have two sources, one each for movies and tv shows...
/media/greg/data/TV/
/media/greg/data/Movies/
There is no overlap between those two paths, which is good.
You are using the correct scrapers for both those paths, so no chance of false matches.

My assumption is that when you first set up your Movie Source, you selected the tv show folder instead of the movie folder by mistake. Because you had nfo files, the Kodi scanner simply read the nfo files and loaded what information it could into the movie section. I assume you realised that mistake, tried to delete that Source and point to the correct movie folder, but you did not clear the library. Does that sound reasonable?

To fix this
  • Create a new Movie Source pointing to your tv show folder.
  • When you are asked if you want to "Refresh information for all items in this path" answer NO
  • Now call up the Context Menu on that Source and select "Remove Source"
  • When you are asked if you want to remove all items from library, answer YES
Hopefully all those episodes are removed from your movie library.

If the above does not work, you will need to delete your library and start again.

As for your nfo files, you did not provide the movie nfo file, but from what I see of your tv show and episode nfo files, I would not use them. They are incomplete, providing the absolute minimum data for the library. I would delete them and let the Kodi scrapers do the work of adding to the library.

Let us know if the above works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did sent a movie nfo - https://paste.kodi.tv/iguduzopez    Movie (mad god) nfo

I suspect that I screwed up when I was setting up subnzbd+  

I get paranoid of my source files.  I think the wisest thing is to rename the movie source file, and delete the kodi movie file that no longer exists.  I have no idea what will happen but, hopefully, every existing thing will go away and then all I have to do is to import all the existing movies again.  I rename the movie source so I don't lose it and then get rid of the kodi. on second thought I will rename the movie source and also make a copy of it and also a copy of the tv stuff as well.

Hopefully this will work.  We will see!
(2022-09-23, 02:24)jwhitt12 Wrote: I did sent a movie nfo - https://paste.kodi.tv/iguduzopez    Movie (mad god) nfo
Yes, I saw that link, but it is not the contents of a movie nfo file. Did you look at it?

(2022-09-23, 02:24)jwhitt12 Wrote: I suspect that I screwed up when I was setting up subnzbd+  
I've never used it, so I don't know how it works or what it is capable of. But how does that affect what happens in Kodi?

Just to clarify, the two sources you have in Kodi (/TV/ and /Movies /) that I saw in your database- there is nothing wrong with them. They can stay as they are.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here is what was in the file:
Mad.God.2021.1080p.WEB.H264-NAISU

Size: 6560M
       Files: 11F
        Date: 2022-06-16
    Duration: 1 h 23 min

Source: Web
    Encoding: H264
     Bitrate: 10.8 Mb/s
Audio Format: AAC (AAC)
  Audio Rate: 192 kb/s @ 2 channels
  Audio Lang: English
   Sub count: 1
   Subtitles: English

I have no idea what is supposed to be in one of these files but the first line is the name of the movie so I assumed all the rest was good. If its not then I'm sorry but that's all I know.

I also screwed up on the spelling "subnzbd+" should have been "sabnzbd+"  -  sorry..........

I also see that, sometimes, I think I  am responding and strange things seem to happen.  In this case I clicked the response key at the bottom of your last post.  Hope this becomes a response to that posting.
(2022-09-23, 19:10)jwhitt12 Wrote: Here is what was in the file:
Its not an nfo file. Seems to be just a codec info dump.

(2022-09-23, 19:10)jwhitt12 Wrote: subnzbd+" should have been "sabnzbd+" 
Never noticed, as I don't know what they do anyway.

(2022-09-23, 19:10)jwhitt12 Wrote: I think I  am responding and strange things seem to happen.  In this case I clicked the response key at the bottom of your last post. 
No need to hit reply. Simply type in the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to quote sections...
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
series mixed in with movies0