Looking for a guide or help getting started with MCE Controller by Kindel Systems
Hi all, so my Acoustic Research X-Sight touch is on its deathbed, it has served valiantly for nearly 12 years but it needs to be put to rest as it endured my toddlers growing into teens, me getting hit with it multiple times by their mother and countless times it has fallen to the hard tile floors and never made a peep. All silliness aside though...
Recently, I reached out on the Hi-fi remote website searching for an alternative that allowed the same level of customization that the RMIR software allows with this JP1 remote and was advised to check out "MCE Controller" and "The Home Remote". Unfortunately that forum is rather...sleepy and any further questions of the suggestions were met with *crickets*. I figured it would happen so I have reached out on some other forums (The Home Remote, AVS Forums and a here) ISO some help.
Anyhow, I found and installed MCE Controller, same with The Home Remote. I installed the android app on my phone and the "designer" program on my pc(allows you to customize the phone app) but....call me a noob, I cannot figure out how to The Home Remote to find my HTPC. I have MCEC is in server mode, but I am not finding it within my THR app how to add TCP/IP devices, only UPnP and other smart devices. Perhaps my wording is off while googling tutorials or better documentation. IDK...But I have come here in hopes that somebody can direct me to a good guide for getting these 2 to talk to each other or just give me a little bit of a nudge in the right direction. Thanks in advance
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for a guide or help getting started with MCE Controller by Kindel Systems0