Something Broken with scraping as of last night?
(2022-12-01, 02:17)Spetznaaz Wrote: Today for example, a movie was the wrong one so i tried refreshing it and it just comes up with the "enter the movie name" bit
Provide the TMDB link to the movie.

Also provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping the movie.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm running Kodi 17.6 (for a reason) with LE 8.2.5 and recently realized this issue too...

Would not really like to update my current LE version, so...

Is there a decent way to get this TMDB Python Scraper into my current setup...

Hugely appreciated.
@tjsuominen

v17.6 is too old, and the time is coming when any version before v19 will not have functioning scrapers.

Kodi has moved away from Python v2.7 and onto Python v3 in Kodi v19.
Python scrapers have been replacing XML scrapers as XML is too difficult to maintain as the provider API's are improved and advanced

Do yourself a favour and update to at least v19, and you will be able to stay on it for quite a few years. Or wait another month or so and update to v20.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thx @Karellen - was not I was hoping for, but expecting tho.

So seems I'll need to bite the dust...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something Broken with scraping as of last night?0