Kodi stuck on Pictures Mode
Hi,

I just finished watching a movie on Plex on Kodi on my Fire Stick 4k max, and then suddenly I was booted to the pictures add-on selection on Kodi. I tried going back to home but when I entered Kodi it just sent me back to the pictures add-on section. I've restarted the Fire Stick multiple times and re-installed Kodi too, but nothing seems to work. Please help! I have no idea what to do.
I cannot think of any situation that would activate the Pictures add-on section on purpose. Perhaps something is triggered by add-ons you installed?
Any chance you can provide a debug log (wiki)? Otherwise, one option is to simply delete Kodi's profile folder and start from scratch.
(2022-10-01, 14:27)radicalkiwi Wrote: I just finished watching a movie on Plex on Kodi on my Fire Stick 4k max, and then suddenly I was booted to the pictures add-on selection on Kodi. I tried going back to home but when I entered Kodi it just sent me back to the pictures add-on section. I've restarted the Fire Stick multiple times and re-installed Kodi too, but nothing seems to work. Please help! I have no idea what to do.

Another quick check might be to try disabling the Plex addon since it started right after watching a movie with it.  I doubt is it the issue but it is a quick check before taking more drastic measures.  Of course if you can't get to the addons section in the Kodi menus this might not work.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stuck on Pictures Mode0