Addon to remove all extended Artwork?
(2022-10-10, 22:03)cscott1 Wrote: In the Titan Bingie mod
You are using v18?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen no 19
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2022-10-10, 22:48)cscott1 Wrote: no 19
Hmm, can you give me the link to Titan Bingie mod v19 thread. I only see the v18 thread.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Its all in one thread not sure why its listed in other skins and not in the regular skins section I guess because its a Mod of a mod but its an awesome stand alone skin. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355993
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2022-10-10, 23:44)cscott1 Wrote: Its all in one thread not sure why its listed in other skins
Ok thanks. I was looking at the wrong thread. The older one by cartman.dos

Are you using the Choose Art method to change your artwork? If yes, then that is Kodi core and available in all skins, not an addon.
My Signature
(2022-10-11, 00:12)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-10-10, 23:44)cscott1 Wrote: Its all in one thread not sure why its listed in other skins
Ok thanks. I was looking at the wrong thread. The older one by cartman.dos

Are you using the Choose Art method to change your artwork? If yes, then that is Kodi core and available in all skins, not an addon.

Yes and no I'm using different methods to change the artwork yes that method and also by going to the library item long pressing on it to bring up a sideplane menu click on manage and in that submenu there two settings to use Artwork Beef one is to add missing artwork and one to select artwork. I'm using the select artwork setting. There are a lot more options with artwork beef than the Kodi core method not sure why.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon to remove all extended Artwork?0