v20 MilkDrop2077 for Kodi 20.x (Win10/11 only) RELEASED!
I ported the entire MilkDrop2077 visualizer using the original MilkDrop 2 folder plugin! Download it now.

I hope it gets sent to the Kodi add-on repository!
I tired to install this on both Matrix and Nexus, failed due to dependencies. What are the dependencies and what iteration of Kodi is your target?
works only with kodi 20.x. not with 19.x
and only for windows 10 and 11. not for mac or linux.
Thank-you for elucidating the limitations. Milk-drop is one of those mesmerizing enjoyable displays, is more art than blanks. Would be nice to see this cross platform, backward compatible; but even with these limitations, it's software some would suggest is worth adopting, the abstract screen grabs are an example of the new 'art'.
agree this would be awesome to see for linux.
well try those milkdrop2077 presets in projectM!
Sounds interesting, is the code available? You will understand that Kodi's official repo cannot contain binaries provided by third parties.

From what I briefly read, milkdrop2077 is a preset generator, so not sure what you did here. Can you explain?
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2023-11-04, 18:51)CrystalP Wrote: Sounds interesting, is the code available? You will understand that Kodi's official repo cannot contain binaries provided by third parties.

From what I briefly read, milkdrop2077 is a preset generator, so not sure what you did here. Can you explain?

It's "visualization.milkdrop2" just with others presets.
The presets could easily be integrated into the existing milkdrop2 Kodi addon.
I tested the prests under visualization.milkdrop2.
They look pretty good.
and that's what i did. milkdrop rules the world.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MilkDrop2077 for Kodi 20.x (Win10/11 only) RELEASED!0