Information Block Bollywood?
Is there a way to block Bollywood movies to show up. Maby block them in trakt somehow? They ruin everything. Especially when you want to browse high rated movies. ALL Bollywood movies have high rating and trust me, they all are bad. Indian people top vote them and makes the sorting broken. I want them completely gone from my Kodi. Is this possible?
(2022-10-22, 18:31)JayJaySweden Wrote: Is there a way to block Bollywood movies to show up. Maby block them in trakt somehow? They ruin everything. Especially when you want to browse high rated movies. ALL Bollywood movies have high rating and trust me, they all are bad. Indian people top vote them and makes the sorting broken. I want them completely gone from my Kodi. Is this possible?

Kodi does not provide content, typically you point it to your own media library.

If you are seeing lots of Bollywood content "show up" then you are probably using an add-on, likely one from the plethora of Banned Add-ons (wiki) that we don't provide support for here.

If this is the case then you need to ask your question somewhere else on the Internet.

If this is not the case then please specify where your content is coming from.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Block Bollywood?0