Solved TV Shows not playing Continuous anymore?
Question 
Hi There,
Hopefully a simple fix. As of today Pseudo TV stopped playing continuously. My TV shows are stopping at the end of each episode instead of just playing on. Tried a Force PVR to Reload and an IPTV client to reload, but no joy.
Any Ideas or is it a complete reset?
Cheers
OzDrDj

PS. Next trick is to try the commercials between shows, something to do with Bumpers? No Idea yet, but time to start reading up. At the moment between shows Kodi goes back to the main menu and flickers on and of for about 5 seconds before the next show starts. Well not at the minute it just goes back to the PVR menu.
I guess Not, Deleted Everything and started again.
Well, Deleted everything except for the Playlists and started again. Loaded all my TV Channels back in, and away it went, Ran all day yesterday with the occasional hangup, but we know we are still in development, so thats ok. But today, It did it again. Stopping play after each episode. So, I tried all the resets in Config menu. Still no good. Backed up my Channel list and Playlists and deleted the whole psudeo tv folder. Reinstalled and started again. Copied over the Playlists and Channels, now we just sit there saying PVR is starting up. nothing more happens. Force PVR to start, it seems to move, but when i exit from the Config menu, and start up Psudeo again, Im back to PVR is starting up.
What going on.
I notice, that once I fix the problem, within a day it starts happening again, I think this has something to do with the timing on the PVR. The show is finished, but on the PVR the time marking line is still just over half way through the show. I go it working again today by stopping the show for a while. Starting the next show on the PVR, I wandered away for a while, then came back and skipped the show back to the start. Since then it has been running OK again. We'll see if that does the same tomorrow.
Question 
Yep, I guess thats It, Once again, It is happening again today, TV show just finished, Shows stopped and the PVR is still showing the time band about 3/4 through the show.
We Needs a Fix, Lunatix!
Hello... Knock Knock Knock... Is This Thing On?
You might have better luck getting help if you included a log file with the occurrence of the problem. Just sayin'.
Yeah, i get ya, but i thought the log file only showed faults. Its not showing any errors, Just the channel line goes grey with no programs, and trying to get Psudeo/Kodi to fix that line is like pulling teeth. We will see in the future, I realise that we are still in beta.
Thanks for the reply!
Still does it from time to time, but more often than not, This seems to be due to File Updates. For example if the Channel contains episodes of The Family Guy, and I add new episodes, something goes wrong and seems to make the channel go into error until I go into channel manager, delete the channel, let the pvr do a rebuild, then go back into the channel manager and add the channel again.
There need to be a switch in the Utilities menu to Wipe and rebuild the Channels. There is nothing there that does this as of yet that works.
Other than that, this problem Solved.
This fault is due to a Delay from a series with incorrect timing on the TVDB. Reported to TVDB, but will add it as a seperate problem.
This can be marked as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not playing Continuous anymore?0