A4kSubtitles on Nexus?
Anyone know if A4k Subtitles will be able to work on Nexus soon?

Thanks
Yes its working, just use Hooty repository to download it from.
(2022-12-25, 17:57)toni185 Wrote: Yes its working, just use Hooty repository to download it from.

Do you have a link to that repository? Is it safe?
(2022-12-25, 17:57)toni185 Wrote: Yes its working, just use Hooty repository to download it from.

Link please?
(2023-01-25, 00:13)heysoundude Wrote:

Link please?
https://goldenfreddy0703.github.io/repository.hooty/
I've actually uninstalled a4k and gone with opensubtitles and it's working out just fine for me.  I think by uninstalling a4k, I've increased the stability of my v20 kodi instance...I'll have to check the logs to be certain, though: a4k was throwing a ton of errors/warning messages.
Thanks for the link.  I'll keep an eye on hooty
Do you get it to work?
I have it installed on Nexus but it fails to download subtitles.
Is there any fix for this?
a4k only searches BSPlayer now.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
i have trouble as well with a4ksubs..
My country restrict any access to subtitle webs like subscene or opensubtitle so I have to use VPN.
I found a4k subs sometimes working on Nexus buat nor working at most of the time..it shows no subitle found, while I got error login on opensubtitle add on (I make sure VPN is active).

SO for now i use offline subtitle.
My previous post was deleted due to suspect violation of rules, i didn't notice that, i'm sorry..

I tested as well this a4k subs to various kodi movie add on and it seems works fine now on Nexus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A4kSubtitles on Nexus?0