MPAA rating nl kijkwijzer
(2022-10-27, 00:42)WaynEKV Wrote: @manfeed would it be a big hussle to add the Dutch kijkwijzer age ratings? I'm a big fan of your skin, I've been using it for the last couple of years but now that my kids are getting older I want to make sure they understand which movies they can see in an easy way.
I noticed the dutch kijkwijzer icons are already in the media/flags/mpaa folder, is below code sufficient?
xml:
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:AL)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-al.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:6)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-6.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:9)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-9.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:12)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-12.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:16)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-16.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:18)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-18.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Netherlands:mg6)">$VAR[mediaicons_path]mpaa/nl-mg6.png</value>
Yes, that's ok. It'll be included in the next version, thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Great, thanks a lot, just out of curiosity, what are the 2 different mpaa folders with icons used for, is it colored and white studio icons?
(2022-10-27, 23:54)WaynEKV Wrote: Great, thanks a lot, just out of curiosity, what are the 2 different mpaa folders with icons used for, is it colored and white studio icons?
Yes, I have already made a white version of the Dutch icons so in the next skin version they’ll also be available.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
FYI...

There is a proposal to make Certifications easier to apply... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365698
Unfortunately it requires core changes and no core developer has shown interest in making the changes.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPAA rating nl kijkwijzer0