Req SkyShowtime video add-on
@Paco8 I tried with 0.1.5. The debug log does not show any "get_localisation" entries. I noticed that the main menu items are now in my language though (Dutch), but the submenus and names of the shows are still Spanish.

I do get a few "get_tokens" entries and they seem to indicate an error of some kind:

Quote:2023-03-25 14:40:45.509 T:28878   debug <general>: [plugin.video.skyott] get_tokens: data: {'errorCode': 'OVP_00027', 'description': 'Invalid provider/proposition supplied'}
@Paco8 Ok I got it working. Not sure why, but the first time I retrieved the cookie manually it apparently did not contain all the proper values. I just retrieved the cookie a second time (manually) and now it works.

The main menu items are now in my language and My List is also filled now.

Two things I've noticed sofar:
  1. Subtitles are disabled by default. But enabling them and choosing Dutch works fine.
  2. The default audio track is an AAC 2-channel one. If I go to the audio settings to change the track, there are DD+ tracks available, but they all show 0 channels.
I can install it on Raspberry pi 4. It loads the profiles, language, lists, but the playback does not start.
(2023-03-25, 18:00)lupus.bandi Wrote: I can install it on Raspberry pi 4. It loads the profiles, language, lists, but the playback does not start.

As it says on the GitHub page (https://github.com/Paco8/plugin.video.skyott):

Quote:Due to the DRM this platform use, playback only works on Android devices.
Skyshowtime (and Peacock) doesn't support Linux, by choice. Maybe they need a little flood of comments from subscribers
is it not possible to download the skyshowtime app on an android device in advance? it's true that you can't watch it through Kodi. Sad
A big thanks to @Paco8 for this, works perfectly..........only issue I have is the menus all still in foreign language, despite me changing them in main profile on the website......unsure if you can fix this?
The problem with the menu may be because the menu is cached, and maybe it will be fixed on its own after some hours when the menu is loaded again.
(2023-03-25, 22:03)Paco8 Wrote: The problem with the menu may be because the menu is cached, and maybe it will be fixed on its own after some hours when the menu is loaded again.
no problem, will see if it changes, thanks again for youre efforts, really appreciated
Just to report that everything seems to be working. Had to use the manual cookie grabbing but all went well.
@Paco8 Is it possible to add an option to automatically play sound in Dolby Digital 5.1 instead of stereo?

(2023-03-28, 05:01)Zuzia Wrote: @Paco8 Is it possible to add an option to automatically play sound in Dolby Digital 5.1 instead of stereo?

Well, I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this other than modifying the manifest to delete the stereo tracks.
Anyway I'll probaby have to modify the manifest to fix the language codes of subtitles (for Kodi 18 and 19), so I can take a look at this then.
[font][font]Kde dělám chybu, přihlásím se, vše vidím, ale když spustím stream, tak se nespustí nebo mám černou obrazovku[/font][/font]
Where am I making a mistake, I log in, I see everything, but when I start the stream, it won't start or I have a black screen
Are you using android?
Playback only works on android.
I'm making an application for Androd which loads the login page, you enter your credentials and the application saves the cookie in a key file, which you can use to login in the addon using the option "login with a key file".

If anyone wants to test it:
https://github.com/Paco8/SkyExtractCookieAndroid

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkyShowtime video add-on0