Naming Tv Show for PTVL when creating a channel for each season of a given TV shows
So, i want to use Pseudo tv to create a channel for each season of a tv show with the relative logo. Let's say i want to create a channel for each season of "Channel Zero", if i follow the kodiwiki i should name: TV Shows 1/Channel Zero/Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, etc. but this way the logo won't appear because it does not have the same name. Could i replace "Season 1, Season 2,... with the name of the season? so: TV Shows 1/Channel Zero/Candle Cove, No End House, Butcher's Block, etc.
Options:

1) Download the metadata for each episode as a single show, and then split each season into their own series. This will give you correct season titles in the EPG (while all other methods will simply display "Channel Zero").

2) Use smart playlists to define the channels.

Both methods will probably require you to manually match the logo with the correct channel. I don't know if PTVL is intelligent enough to replace colons for name matching.
TinyMM is great for editing metadata for Kodi, there's a free version or you can pay for extra features
There is also Metadata Editor Add On for Kodi. Works from within the Kodi Menus. It was working great up until NEXUS, but im sure they'll have it fixed soon.

edit, there is a fix available for the moment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming Tv Show for PTVL when creating a channel for each season of a given TV shows0