Please recommend Kodi hardware
i would look at getting an amd b350 board upgrading bios  and putting a ryzen 5 5600g or ryzen 7 5700g
i have upgraded my mediacenter from ryzen 2400g to a ryzen 7 5700g 
(b350 tomahawk)
Originally, AM4 motherboards with X370, B350, and A320 chipsets weren't supposed to work with Ryzen 5000 processors. But in a surprising reversal, AMD changed its mind—with the caveat that only select motherboards would get the necessary BIOS update.27 May 2022
@calev Regarding this beelink U59 . Can it be made to boot LibreELEC from a usb ?
(2022-11-23, 00:03)calev Wrote: Browsing Amazon the Beelink U59 Mini PC is on sale for a good price right now. It has the Intel N5105 processor which supports 4k 60fps and hdr. 

Normally I would recommend the odroid n2+. It does have a built in ir receiver.

However the Beelink can be made to work with flirc and will likely have good support for a long time seeing as it is just a small pc. 

If I didn't laready have a odroid n2+ I just bought a couple months ago I would pick this up.

Does the u59 have audio pass through?
(2023-01-25, 19:33)Blackysb Wrote:
(2022-11-23, 00:03)calev Wrote: Browsing Amazon the Beelink U59 Mini PC is on sale for a good price right now. It has the Intel N5105 processor which supports 4k 60fps and hdr. 

Normally I would recommend the odroid n2+. It does have a built in ir receiver.

However the Beelink can be made to work with flirc and will likely have good support for a long time seeing as it is just a small pc. 

If I didn't laready have a odroid n2+ I just bought a couple months ago I would pick this up.

Does the u59 have audio pass through?

Unless the motherboard has some odd Displayport->HDMI conversion (which I very much doubt) you'd expect any recent Intel SoC with native HDMI output to handle HD Audio passthrough over HDMI with no major problems.  (It sometimes take a little while for very new SoCs to get driver support - but it's usually not a major issue?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please recommend Kodi hardware0