Rescrape a track or album
Usually for a movie, through the context menu you can delete the entry from the collection and then go to Sources->Files and rescrape the movie. For Music this is not possible, not only there's not Delete from collection in the context menu but the scrape options are general for the whole library, which I don't want to touch because everything is set up nicely (after a nice amount of time).

Also I want to keep the track seekbar and info while it's playing, currently it disappears after a few seconds. I read you can do this in advancedsettings and adding the songinfoduration entry. The problem is in Android TV (I'm on v19.3) this file is not accessible, and using this addon doesn't work either, it just supplies a limited range of predefined settings to edit.

By the way, when accessing the Album info, the track list won't respond to any action, is this a feature or bug?

Thanks for the help.
From Kodi Settings, go to your Media Music Sources, navigate to the album folder for your album, right-click or do a long-click on the album folder until the context menu pops-up and do scan on the album folder then select to rescan all the tags. Only the album folder’s files are updated in the music database. (Apologies I don’t have Kodi open so the exact context menu option names will vary from the ones I’ve described here but you will work it out)
Thanks a lot, worked for folders though not for single tracks. At least that's something.

Is there a way to disable the Rating value for the albums?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rescrape a track or album0