TV shows scrape to "Scream"
I have a number of TV shows that get scraped as the show "Scream."  I've tried a number of fixes, including renaming the files.  Some have names that originally had "/" in them.  Some have the episode title in "( )" at the end of the file.  I replaced the ? with - and deleted the ( ) but nothing makes a difference.  Other files are just a little puzzling.  Battlestar Galactica, for example, always ends up in "Scream."
(2022-11-25, 23:43)woody666 Wrote: Other files are just a little puzzling.  Battlestar Galactica, for example, always ends up in "Scream."
It is indicative of a problem with the way you have set up your sources.

Provide a Debug Log that captures you trying to scrape your library.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread moved to TV show scraping
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows scrape to "Scream"0