Ember hangs on scraping movie or episode
Hi,

Since a few days I can't scrape any movies or series anymore. (Been using EMM for more then a year without problems)
Images are loaded and can be selected.
Select Theme, works.
Then the edit movie screen appears and the info line at the bottom reads 'Verifying Movie Details'.
From then on windows practically completely hangs. (Mouse and keyboard does nothing in most windows of others programs)
CTRL-SHIFT-ESC still works an after killing ember media windows is fine again.
The movie isn't scraped.

I tried creating a new profile with only one local dir. 
This had the same result.
Turning off the link to KODI also doesn't help.

Double clicking on a move opens the 'edit movie' window without problem.

Any idea how to fix this.

The last line in the logging is:
2022-11-26 18:32:50.2398;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric;1;WARN;[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] No generic modules defined <BeforeEdit_Movie>;

kind regards
This is just a hint that there is no active module that should be executed before editing.

How many additional extrathumbs and extrafanarts you've set for auto-scraping?
Both limited to 4.
But even when i press cancel the system hangs on the last dialog...

I reinstalled, that didn't help

When i only enbalble scrape data. The 'Edit Movie' windows opens without problem.
As soon as i also enable scrape images The 'Edit Movie' windows opens and hangs.

When I scrape automatic, all items, scraping works fine an images and info are downloaded.
Then i can enter the 'edit movie' screen and scrape the different types of images type by type without problem

When I do rescrape, the edit windows hangs again after selecting the images to download.

I already tried disabling the windows firewall and virusscan, but no effect.
I once noticed a second thread in the task manager that referred to a crash handler that referred to the googleDriveFS, so i stopped google drive, no effect. (Usually there are two threads, Emm and the name of the edit window)
Hmm, sorry, but no idea... Is there any other line after [RunGeneric] No generic modules defined <BeforeEdit_Movie> in the log?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember hangs on scraping movie or episode0