Kodi music player - screen flickering and interface is unusable when playing music
I have Kodi 19.4 running on an android TV box (Mygica ARM cpu running android 5.1.1).  I believe that the "Music" section or player (or library builder?) does not come as default and I downloaded it later?

Anyways, the music player was working fine, and it built a library from the files on my NAS and I was able to play them and flip through the menus (still don't understand how to navigate the screens when music is playing, I have remote and mouse connected to the box).  

Anyways, I started to install or turn on some visualizations and some worked and some didn't but something screwed up.  Now, when I start kodi and then go to Music and then browse to an album or artist, it's all ok until I select a track and play it.  Playing the track is fine (audio is ok) but the screen seems to flicker as if it's trying to display different things at the same time, and if I hit the back button on the remote or the right-click on the mouse the screen really gets screwed up and off-sync and displaying different screens or layers at the same time (interlaced it seems).  But while this is happening the music is still playing fine, and advancing to next track automatically.  But interface is not navigable and I have to hit the back button on the remote or right-click on the mouse to return to kodi main menu where everything is working.  I have found a way to turn off (disable) all visualizations and have power-cycled the box several times, but Music player interface seems damaged now when music playing is started.  Movie player works ok, no issues with it playing movies from the NAS.

Any ideas how I can reset or restore previous working state of the Music player interface?
I've been letting the box play music for about an hour now, plays fine.  I turned the monitor on to see what was being displayed.  I took a photo, but I guess I can't post it here?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi music player - screen flickering and interface is unusable when playing music0