Latest inputstream.adaptive version doesn't match Ubuntu repo
I have realized that the latest inputstream.adaptive version at GitHub (20.3.1) does not match the one (20.2.0) that I installed using apt from latest Ubuntu 22.10 Kinetic Kud.
I wouldn't mind about the version, but I am getting the following error and I am afraid, as I read in some comments, it may happen because I do not have the latest inputstream.adaptive version:
error <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: SendSessionMessage: Unable to find license;hdcpEnforcementResolutionPixels in JSON string
I get the error when I try to run "Amazon Prime VOB" add-on and click on a video to start to play it. Mouse cursors change to "loading" twice for some seconds, then it stops and video is never played.

I also tried to install the nightly version of Kodi, but then there are no candidates for packet kodi-inputstream-adaptive so this module is uninstalled at the same time that Kodi is updated. Thus, the Kodi error I get this time is that inputstream.adaptive is not installed.

Extra info for troubleshooting:
Kodi version (stable): Kodi stable version 20.0-ALPHA2 (Nexus)
Kodi vesion (nightly, the one that uninstalls inputstream.adaptive): 21.0-ALPHA1 (Nexus) (20.90.101)
Error log: on this link (it is the latest event, from 5:01pm until the end)

If you need any further info, I can provide it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest inputstream.adaptive version doesn't match Ubuntu repo0