DSTV (Netflix/Prime-like) - Estuary Mod Skin for Kodi 19, 20, 21
(2023-02-02, 11:24)pieterpeene Wrote: Beautiful and fast skin. Really loving it on my PC and Android devices (Kodi Nexus 20.0). 
Some small modifications I made to it:
  1. Added icons for documentaries and concerts (for main menu items on left)
  2. Reduced size of watched status overlay (was covering quite some area of the posters)
Thank you for your work, this one is perfect for my use!

Mind DM'ing me those icons? Id like to add them to the skin. Both your changes are great suggestions.
Hi dstealth, great skin! It's really lightweight...
Could it be possible to show movie sets in widgets? I've organized my library in playlists and movie sets show correctly there but when calling those playlists from the widget, all movies show separatedly...
Also it would be great if it could show stored clearlogos.
Thanks for your work!
Indeed very beautiful and light skin. Btw @dstealth do you have nexus version for this skin with osd hide timer and subtitles color in setting please?
@Sunseng its on my list of things todo but ive had a very busy year soo far
I see, thanks for reply. Take your time 👍🙂
@dstealth - I really like what I see with your Kodi skin. Unfortunately, I'm feeling like a noob and a boob. I can't figure out why I'm not getting the link to just download it as a zip drive and install from zip. I'm clearly not understanding here but I have followed this process with other repos in the past. My brain is probably just fried since I've been up for over 30 hours. Any chance you can help me out with getting the repo? I would really appreciate it. Its one of the best I've seen! Thanks!  Blush
(2023-07-10, 01:26)davelee77 Wrote: @dstealth - I really like what I see with your Kodi skin. Unfortunately, I'm feeling like a noob and a boob. I can't figure out why I'm not getting the link to just download it as a zip drive and install from zip. I'm clearly not understanding here but I have followed this process with other repos in the past. My brain is probably just fried since I've been up for over 30 hours. Any chance you can help me out with getting the repo? I would really appreciate it. Its one of the best I've seen! Thanks!  Blush

try installing his repo zip then you can install from his repo

https://dstealth.com/kodi/.repo/repository.dstealth/

https://dstealth.com/kodi/.repo/reposito...-1.0.0.zip
Sweet! Thank you. I gotta get some sleep! lol
I tried to open Screen Calibration setting but arrows dont seem to work. I was using this on 20.2. Is 20 or 21 supported in this skin? I was surprised on well this skin ran with 5 or 6 widgets enabled. Thanks for your work
There were some updates done to video calibration windows for v20 if it doesn't work correctly then the skin hasn't neen updated to account for this. You'll probably find issues with setting subtitle colours as well if skin hasn't been fully updated.
Great skin but having trouble in reverting back to using no widgets after trying them out.
Can change tv shows back but films section refuses to revert back to no wdget.
Any ideas please?
Sorry for the long wait, just wanted to let everyone know that after a pretty busy year I've finally time to resume working on this skin - the skin is still in development and not dead. Current plan is to flesh out the DStealth-Helper a bit more and get that trakt functionality working. After that I will start with updating the current DSTV-Matrix skin to include some new features. Once that's done I will begin creating a DSTV-Nexus version to add in the Kodi 20 changes. Stay tuned!
@roysmith Not sure what steps you're taking to do this. If you go into the Skin Settings >> Main Menu >> Edit Main Menu >> Movies >> Manage Widgets

from there you should be able to delete whichever widgets you don't want in the movies section, or if you want to keep their headers, simply change their widget sources
(2023-09-09, 21:02)dstealth Wrote: Sorry for the long wait, just wanted to let everyone know that after a pretty busy year I've finally time to resume working on this skin - the skin is still in development and not dead. Current plan is to flesh out the DStealth-Helper a bit more and get that trakt functionality working. After that I will start with updating the current DSTV-Matrix skin to include some new features. Once that's done I will begin creating a DSTV-Nexus version to add in the Kodi 20 changes. Stay tuned!

Fantastic news, welcome back!! I'll be waiting for your updates. Thanks!!!
Update Posted: DSTV v1.19.0 with DS-Helper v1.0.0 on DStealth Repo.

Refer to update portion in original post for details: DSTV original post

If you like my work and want to support me, you may buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi:
https://ko-fi.com/dstealth

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSTV (Netflix/Prime-like) - Estuary Mod Skin for Kodi 19, 20, 210