discart artwork request
hi 

is anyone doing discart artwork for the movies that do not have discart artwork in the known kodi movie scrapers?

nordicguy
When I create discart, I always upload them to fanart.tv. Have you checked that site?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The last time I was logged into the fanart.tv site I'm pretty sure they also had a dedicated area to make requests for specific artwork that didn't currently exist on the site. Of course things may have changed since then, but still worth checking it out.
hey guys thanks for the info. i have not checked the website. i am aware of it because i think i saw in some scrappers or addons that they fetch the artwork from it so then i did not manually search the website but i will do that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
discart artwork request0