Req Make channel names easier to read in PVR
When using the PVR I often have to wait for the channel names to scroll to see which channel I am highlighting. This is because some channel names are too long for the space given.
Here is an example...

Since I use alphabetical sorting, would it be possible to add a toggle to hide the channel numbers, giving more room to the names?
What about also making the number/name column a little wider?
I was able to edit a previous version of the Estuary skin to remove channel numbers completely and widen the column, but not sure how to make those user configurable.

Chris
(2023-01-05, 23:09)Chris230291 Wrote: would it be possible to add a toggle to hide the channel numbers, giving more room to the names?
What about also making the number/name column a little wider?
@Chris230291 
I saw your post last week and have now added support for this on my skin mod of Estuary. There is a now a skin setting to hide the channel number on the EPG screen and slide the channel name over to the left position where the channel number was originally displayed.
It probably needs some further work doing to widen the actual column as well, but trying to achieve that with a single click action proved to be less easy than I initially thought.    

Not sure what version of Kodi you are currently using, but skin is for Matrix. That being said, I tested it this morning using Nexus and it seemed to work fine as well (minus any new default Estuary additions).

Main page is here, with download link at the bottom of the first post: 366117 (thread)
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make channel names easier to read in PVR0