Python
From which websites I can download xmbc.phyton version 3.0.0?
xbmc.phyton dependency not what I wrote earlier.
If you mean Python (as in the language) you need to be using Kodi Matrix or later.

It's not something you download separately, it's a core part of the app. Sounds like you're still using Leia or an earlier version (which uses Python 2 rather than Python 3), at which point you need to update your device to a newer version of Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm using Kodi Matrix v.19.5.
(2023-01-07, 19:22)andertxu Wrote: I'm using Kodi Matrix v.19.5.

Then you already have it.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I don't have any xbmc.phyton for Kodi because I installed Pydroid 3 - IDE for Phyton 3. I'm trying to download xbmc.phyton 3, because I'm trying to install some plugin.viedo zip files; it appears issue installing dependency and in Log viewer for Kodi appears issue <general> CAddonInstallJob [plugin.video.tecnotv]: failed to find dependency xbox.phyton or issue <general> CAddonInstallJob [plugin.video.quasar]: failed to find dependency xbox.phyton.
Please be clear, are you talking about Python here? You keep talking about Phyton, are you just mis-spelling?

In any case, Quasar is a banned addon (wiki) here, so there is no support for it or doing anything with it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
But I can't install TECNOTV neither.
@andertxu  This is the second thread you created and yet again you are asking for support with an issue related to Banned Add-ons (wiki). If you continue to do this we will have no force but to restrict your user experience on the forum. 

If you want to use Kodi with that junk you need to ask the people who are providing those addons to help you with your problem.
TECNOTV isn't the addon blacklist of the Official Forum Rules and I can't install the zip file.
The fact that google won't even search for "phyton" unless forced should have been a clue.

Thanks for the laugh.
(2023-01-07, 20:33)andertxu Wrote: TECNOTV isn't the addon blacklist of the Official Forum Rules and I can't install the zip file.

1) The Banned Add-ons (wiki) list is not an exclusive list and we add to it almost every day. It is designed to educate users on what sorts of addons we do not provide support for. It is very simple really. If an addon facilitates access to content or channels for free that you would normally expect to pay for (in other words pirated content or sources) then we do not allow the discussion or support for it here. For those addons you need to go and find those who are providing them you and ask there for support.

2) After doing a bit of research it seems that your "TECNOTV" falls into that category so please refer to point 1. 

3) You have been told several times now that Python is an integral part of Kodi, you do not need to "install" it. If you have an error message then there is likely some incompatibility with the addon you are installing and the version of Kodi you are using. Normally we would request a full Debug Log from a user but something tells me you will firstly have addons already installed that contravene our rules and secondly the addons you are trying to install are ineligible for support here so, as already stated, you need to ask for support elsewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python0