ProjectM on Kodi 17.6
Music 
Hi,
I am trying to install the ProjectM visualizer on Kodi 17.6. I found a thread that said I should install it using my distro's package manager; however, I am using LibreELEC 8.2.3.1, so this isn't an option.

How do I install the add-on? One thread adviced to look under "Add-ons > Look and Feel > Visualizers", but there is no "Visualizers" there. In short, I can not find the projectM add-on in the Kodi add-on repository.
Two things...

- Asking LibreELEC questions works best on their own LibreELEC forum
- Kodi 17.6 has been a while by now... But add-ons from the official Kodi repository should be install-able easily enough. Kodi 20 though is just around the corner. I'm not sure how long old(er) repositories will be remain available.
Further note.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ProjectM

Code:
Repo:
Kodi.tv repo v20
Kodi.tv repo v19
Kodi.tv repo v18

There's no version for v17 anyway.
The wiki doesnt always reflect the truth. There was projectm for Krypton. I've no idea about how libreelec handled binary add-on repos for 8, so someone from the LE side can chime in as to if/how it can be installed on an old version.
This thread seems to suggest that "projectM is only available for Generic", and not the likes of Raspberry Pi, or, I guess, my box.
Yes, I meant to say there's no Official version for v17 to which I should have added +"in the repo".

Thanks for the correction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ProjectM on Kodi 17.60