v18 Discart for Sagas
Hello, sorry to disturb you with question for this old version.
I tried new version but as I moved back to Kodi 18.9 Leia and aeonmq 8-2.9.0 wich is the version who fit all my needs.
Every things ran well exect for Sagas. I did not succed to display discart at saga level.
I have installed Artwork Organizer 6.0, Extended Infi ueLwas in love with  o Sript 5.6.0 and Movie Set Artwork Automator 0.22o I miss ?
What do I miss ?
Hello
My post was read 129 times and I got no answer. Do I am the only one who like to display discart à Movieset level ?
@pierre8991
Try installing my MQ 8 Multi-Mod and see if that fixes your problem. It's a manual install...just copy the files from the zip and overwrite your existing files.
(2023-01-15, 12:17)pierre8991 Wrote: Every things ran well exect for Sagas. I did not succed to display discart at saga level.
You need to check if the discart exists at the scraper site. If it does not exist, then it cannot be displayed.
From my experience only a very few Sagas/Sets/Collections have discart... https://fanart.tv/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
I wasn't even thinking about the discart for the set itself. Maybe that's what pierre8991 is talking about.
(2023-01-24, 22:24)latts9923 Wrote: Maybe that's what pierre8991 is talking about.
That is the way I read his post. Discart for Collections.
There's not many of them around because fanart.tv never used to allow them, but about 3 years ago they started accepting them. I guess most contributors don't know the rule has changed, or they have no interest in discart for collections.
I've created a few - Twilight, Middle Earth, Divergent, possibly some others as well... https://fanart.tv/members/karellen/movie...moviedisc/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
The first thing I thought when I saw the post was the discart for the Set's Movies that rolls out from behind the case.

I've downloaded some of those Set discart images...thanks for those!
Thank's for your answers
Maybe I was not clear enough. Because of system crash I was obliged to reinstall from zero. Before that with Kodi MQ8 when I displayed a movie set I had the following
      For each individual movie the discart of each movie where displayed.
      At movie set level the discart of all the movies of the set where displayed.
Today after this new installation
      For each individual movie the discart of each movie are correctly displayed.
      At movie set level there is no discart displayed Huh.
@latts9923

I think you were closer Smile
My Signature
@pierre8991
What version of Skin Helper do you have installed?

@Karellen
Haha. I had a feeling that was the problem.
Thank's With Skin Helper Service 1.13 and Skin Helper Service  skin backup 1.0.12 installed I got what I needed
Problem solved
Thank you very much, appreciated your help
@pierre8991
Good deal...glad it's working for you. And you're welcome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discart for Sagas0