Scraper for movie fanart?
using aeon lite on a xbox. on the "set content" portion, the only scraper that seems to find any fan art is ofdb, however the thumbs it finds and the movie descriptions are in german. most of the other scrapers find nothing. The only one worth anything that i have found is IMDB, but then i cannot find fanart. Are there any new scrapers i can add, or is there a way i can modify the IMDB scraper to search IMDB for thumbs and description?

BTW i use it in file mode, not library mode. Library mode has been far too hard to setup in my experience..maybe im just not doing it right...
It should (was) scraping fanart with IMDB. Fanart came from moviebackdrops.com

I think it work again with meligrove, not sure if it is now or not since everything changed.
sickboy719 Wrote:It should (was) scraping fanart with IMDB. Fanart came from moviebackdrops.com

I think it work again with meligrove, not sure if it is now or not since everything changed.

it hadnt been working for a while, but i updated my scraper with the meligrove info, so we will see how that goes. havent had a chance to yet since meligrove was down yesterday

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper for movie fanart?0