Updated to KODI 20 now problems with skin
Done the update to KODI 20 but my image files have dissapered eg music section I had a image setup for the background pic in the main menu screen but now have a blank screen & if I try to reinstalll it the file is not showing anymore just a empty box when I click on my background images folder (Android Version)

Can anyone help or do I have to wait to the skin is updated for KODI 20

Thanks
(2023-01-20, 15:55)E4U Media Wrote: Done the update to KODI 20 but my image files have dissapered eg music section I had a image setup for the background pic in the main menu screen but now have a blank screen & if I try to reinstalll it the file is not showing anymore just a empty box when I click on my background images folder (Android Version)

Can anyone help or do I have to wait to the skin is updated for KODI 20

Thanks

I don’t know if this could be your issue…

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132727
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I have fixed the issue now when you go to app permissions it is set to Allow only while using the app if you change it to Allow all the time you get access & sorts out my problem but one thing I did notice some addons/scipts have been disabled as they are not compatable with Kodi 20 I dont know if any of these are related to your skin ?
Favourites Script not working since update the addon is orphaned
(2023-01-23, 13:42)E4U Media Wrote: Favourites Script not working since update the addon is orphaned

If you use any addon and it's not working in Nexus tell about it in its corresponding thread... it's not a skin issue.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for this!
(2023-01-20, 20:18)manfeed Wrote: I don’t know if this could be your issue…

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3132727

To clarify my previous post, this ^^^ is what I was saying thanks for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updated to KODI 20 now problems with skin0