• 2(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
Information 
(2023-01-25, 05:25)kinghtrider Wrote: Dumb question so sorry in advance.  If I install this over the Leia version will it keep all my settings or will I have to start over?

I believe you will have to reconfigure the skin, I upgraded from v19.x to v20, still had MQ7 for Matrix, installed MQ7 for Nexus from Latts9923's repository, reconfigured, applied Latts9923 code fix and all working great.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
@kinghtrider
You can copy your settings.xml from Leia and it should work just fine.
I'm not seeing artist clearlogo's for my music library. I only checked RightListView and the Shelf3D views. I have my art stored locally. Skinhelper issue?

EDIT:
Can one of the devs @Karellen step in please and move the Aeon MQ7/MQ8 Nexus threads from Skin Archive to Skins Support?
Thank you.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
I am seeing the local clearlogo in the music views. SHS is only used in the views if local images are missing. Do you have your Artist Info folder selected?

I don't think we'll be moved out of Skin Archive until an Aeon MQ Skin is posted in the Kodi Nexus repo.
The artist info folder has been set twice. In the Kodi settings and in the skin top menu settings. I think it's time for a fresh library scan.

Can you do the following tests please:
1. Try to change the fanart or poster image for a movie by using the Choose Art button from the Info screen?

2. Go to Add-ons/Search and type Widget.

Let me know if you experience crashes?
Windows 11 Pro

(2023-01-25, 21:06)MB1968 Wrote: I'm not seeing artist clearlogo's for my music library. I only checked RightListView and the Shelf3D views. I have my art stored locally. Skinhelper issue?

EDIT:
Can one of the devs @Karellen step in please and move the Aeon MQ7/MQ8 Nexus threads from Skin Archive to Skins Support?
Thank you.

MarcosQui will release MQ9 soon, when ok, all areas will come back, don´t worry...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thank you Wanilton.
Windows 11 Pro

(2023-01-26, 13:44)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I am seeing the local clearlogo in the music views. SHS is only used in the views if local images are missing. Do you have your Artist Info folder selected?
It appeared that I was still using logo.png instead of clearlogo.png as filename for artist logo's. If I remember correctly, Matrix had no problem with showing the logo.png.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Ah...OK. I had renamed all my images to clearlogo with Leia, so I never tested Matrix with logo.png.
Hi latts9923
I m Getting error script.skin.helper.colorpicker although it is installed
Solution?
@Bruce_Banner
Make sure you have the latest update.
(2023-01-29, 14:32)latts9923 Wrote: @Bruce_Banner
Make sure you have the latest update.

Thanks now its working.
Hi @latts9923 ,

some problems i found with Nexus mod:

1. After launching Kodi, i do not see widgets. The main menu text ("Movies" in my case) is greyed out, as if i had gone down to submenu, but i do not see the submenu. When moving to other main menu item and back, then all is fine.

2. Some widgets seem not to work, e.g. random album at music item.

3. In playlist editor (music) i can not play a music file from library, nothing happens. This way it is useless to create playlists within kodi. This problem i had already with Matrix, and it was the reason to install kodi new from scratch, deleting all old data. Maybe this is not skin related...

4. In Movie list i can not press "i" to get detailed info, nothing happens. If i use context menu and choose Information i see details, but without any actors at bottom. In TV Shows pressing "i" works, but also no actors shown.

I use windows 10 and installed everything from your first post, except TV Show-Next Aired and TVTunes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
@latts9923, for the menu Programs, I don't see the number/totals for Programs - Video.
To be honest, I have always wondered how these totals are calculated.

Can you give me a clue where to delete the code? Image
Windows 11 Pro

(2023-02-04, 15:54)MB1968 Wrote: @latts9923, for the menu Programs, I don't see the number/totals for Programs - Video.
To be honest, I have always wondered how these totals are calculated.

Can you give me a clue where to delete the code?
shs is for that
IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),programs)">[COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[29908]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons)] - [COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[157]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons)]</value>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0