• 3(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod
Hola,
@Steel99
I had some of the issues you are mentioning, just make sure you use the extended info script from Latts9923 repository and do not update or use any other from other repositories, keep his version.
I hope you find this information helpful.

Saludos|Regards.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2023-02-04, 16:36)Angelinas Wrote: shs is for that
IncludesVariables.xml
Code:
        <value condition="String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(status),programs)">[COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[29908]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalProgramAddons)] - [COLOR=$INFO[skin.string(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[157]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.TotalVideoAddons)]</value>

Thanks @Angelinas
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

Hola @Gilogo ,

thanks. I installed the older version from the repo, but it does not help...

If you do not have this issues and all work fine for you, it seems not to be a general problem....so only i have it ...
It was a clean new kodi nexus install, so what can i do ....
how do I change the view for movies from list to other views?
@Steel99
1,2. What version of Skin Helper Service Widgets do you have installed?
3. I just created a smart playlist and it plays the songs in the playlist. Not sure why it won't work for you.
4. Pressing "I" open the Info Dialog on my system and I see the actor images. Again...not sure why it won't work for you. You didn't create a custom keyboard.xml file did you?

I'm using Windows 10 as well.

@nordicguy
From the Right List view, go left and then up twice to access the view selector.
hey thanks for fast reply. i found it. this skin is amazing Big Grin 
so about the using fanart from my library as a background drop
i want to use artist random fanart as background for the music main menu but i do not see option for that
and tv show random fanart as tv show background and it requires artwork organizer add on which i cannot find in kodi repo

any idea how to achieve that Smile
@latts9923 

1.2. Version 1.0.45
3. I mean basic playlist, not smart. And of course the final playlist plays fine here. But in the basic playlist editor i can manually choose songs to add from the library, and i can not play the songs before adding them. This worked ok a few months ago...
4. I did not change the key assignment....as i mentioned it is a new clean install. Before i deleted the kodi folder in appdata. Is it possible, that data is left in registry? ... i don't think so ...

Ok, if you say, everything works for you, then the problem has to be with my system only .....i will try a new install.....again....

Thanks so far.
@nordicguy
You can get Artist fanart to display in the main menu by going to SETTINGS > CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU > MUSIC and select CHANGE BACKDROP - MULTIPLE IMAGES. Select a folder with Artist fanart that you want to display.

Try Artwork Organizer v6.1.1 from my Matrix repo.

@Steel99
Hmm...I'll have to do some testing with the basic playlist. I've never used that before.

You're welcome!
@latts9923 

i did some further testing.

The playlist problem is a kodi issue, not skin related. The last time it worked correctly was Leia 18.9.

The other issues did not appear with a fresh install of your skin. But i have not installed all optional addons yet. I will do more testing to maybe find out the reason...when i have time.

By the way...i could not install colored media icons 0.3.0, nothing happens when i try  ....or do you have to copy them anywhere?
Hola,
https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...-0.3.0.zip  (2023-01-02 08:37, 99M)

It is a large file, it may take a bit until you get the add on installed message.
Saludos/Regards.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
hey thanks for the info the artwork organizer did the trick. although it rewrites all the files every time it runs. I am not sure if you maintaining that addon or someone else but would be nice if it only download the new stuff. in addition, if you have time could you please look into the other post about showing the ratings and maybe you are able to help Smile
Hi latts9923.
I have the new one skin.helper.color picker But it is not possible to tone down the color, instead it becomes black.
@Steel99
Did you get the Colored Media Icons to install? As @Gilogo said, it downloads quickly, but the install take some time.

@nordicguy
I don't maintain the Artwork Organizer add-on. You might ask on this thread.

I don't see a post about ratings. Can you point me to it?

@Bruce_Banner
Do you mean change the transparency? If so, I just dropped it down to 30% and it worked for me.
(2023-02-21, 14:00)latts9923 Wrote: @Steel99
Did you get the Colored Media Icons to install? As @Gilogo said, it downloads quickly, but the install take some time.

@nordicguy

@Bruce_Banner
Do you mean change the transparency? If so, I just dropped it down to 30% and it worked for me.

Yes I did. But it still just turns black.
It is not possible to get the color more transparency
(2023-02-21, 14:00)latts9923 Wrote: @nordicguy

Thanks for helping me. totally appreciate it. as for the rating thing, it was posted in a different skin. I got confused for a second, but it could also apply to your skin and would thank you from the bottom of my heart if you can do it Big Grin ... here is the post, if you have time to look into it: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3138759

I know I can get some ratings in your skin on the movie info page, but the example in the screenshots in the post above is very pleasant such that it doesn't require going into each movie info page to see all ratings... (maybe for lazy people like me Big Grin)

Another kind request is about the sub-menus, the one that we get when we press the down button. right now, they are on the left side. I would like to have them centered if possible?

and final fancy request, about the actress artwork that appears in the info page, if possible to make it appear on the movie main page, again something like what Aeon Tajo does.

I know it sounds like a lot of requests. I am trying to put all the things I like in each skin just in one skin and I think yours is awesome and can achieve that Big Grin

again thanks and hope that you have capacity for these silly adjustments Tongue
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Nexus Mod0