• 1(current)
v20 Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod
Aeon MQ 8 Nexus Mod v1.0.1.7 for Kodi v20 "Nexus"

Installation Guide
  1. Install my repo (https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...-4.0.1.zip)
  2. Install the Marcelveldt repo (https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.3.zip)
  3. Install Skin Helper Service from the Marcelveldt repo (located in Context Menus)
  4. Install ExtendedInfo Script from the KODI repo (located in Program add-ons)
  5. Install Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus from my repo (located in Look and Feel > Skin)
  6. When you access Skin Settings, Kodi will prompt you to install the Skin Helper Service Colorpicker add-on.
  7. While you are in Skin Settings, scroll down to Add-ons. This will show the installation status of additional add-ons that MQ 8 uses. Select "Install All Add-ons Now (Selective Mode)" and you can choose one at a time which add-ons you would like to install.
  8. Install the optional Add-ons below...

Optional Add-ons (Some available to install from my repo)
Skin download (For those who would like to manually download the skin)
Aeon MQ 8 Nexus Mod v1.0.1.7

New features
  • There is a new "Show/Hide Password" button for the keyboard.
  • I added the new Player.Process(videoscantype) infolabel that will display the scan type identifier of the currently playing video as p (for progressive) or i (for interlaced). Read here for more info.
  • There is a new Color Picker for the Subtitles font. You can customize the font by going to SETTINGS > PLAYER SETTINGS > SUBTITLES. There are four areas that you can assign custom colors...font, border, shadow, and background (if box is selected as background type).

• Favourites will now display using the Right List view by default. I'm still working on getting the view selector to work.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for some of the keyboard button paths as far as what button they go to next. For example, I changed the "Caps Lock" button to go to the letter "z" on right instead of "a".

Automated Skin Settings

Downloads for Automated Skin Settings
Cronxbmc
Scripts
Favorites

Updates
03/12/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.2. Read here for more info.
06/09/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.3. Read here for more info.
06/19/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.4. Read here for more info.
07/01/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.5. Read here for more info.
07/23/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.6. Read here for more info.
08/05/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.7. Read here for more info.
09/02/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.8. Read here for more info.
10/15/23 - Skin update v1.0.0.9. Read here for more info.
11/18/23 - Skin update v1.0.1.0. Read here for more info.
12/26/23 - Skin update v1.0.1.1. Read here for more info.
12/29/23 - Skin update v1.0.1.2. Read here for more info.
01/07/24 - Skin update v1.0.1.3. Read here for more info.
01/21/24 - Skin update v1.0.1.4. Read here for more info.
02/04/24 - Skin update v1.0.1.5. Read here for more info.
03/22/24 - Skin update v1.0.1.6. Read here for more info.
04/20/24 - Skin update v1.0.1.7. Read here for more info.
@latts9923 Thanks for this! Working well so far. Had to disable Skin Helper Service Widgets though.
Thank you very much for continuing to make this skin "better" and available to us all!
You must put in tremendous time and effort.

Thank you, friend!
Thank you for all of your hard work, generosity and time. Please accept my most sincere token of appreciation and gratitude.
Best wishes!
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
@latts9923 
Thank you very much!!!
Windows 11 Kodi Omega Aeon 8 mod
Thanks @latts9923
A-z scrollbar working fine on 3D Magazine views.
Appreciate all the work you put into this skin!
Hi Latts,

today I update to your Nexus Addon. Its working perfect. Thanks for your work.

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
@wags1
You're welcome! I just installed Skin Helper Widgets...I'll see how it goes.

@melons2
You're welcome! It definitely takes some time and effort, but I still enjoy working on the skins.

@Gilogo
You're welcome!

@Nickerw
You're welcome!

@Chalklands
Good deal...I'm glad it's working. You're welcome!

@Holzfred
You're welcome!
@latts9923 I'll re-enable Skin Helper Widgets on my Shields as well and test it out with the new release of your mod. I'll let you know what I find.
Maybe its to early to take a summary... but, I have not one crash on my Win11 PC since MQ8N is installed. Funny is, that my so many weeks not working app Spotify is working as well like before. Also I don't have any faults with SHS.

Nice, really nice and the WAF is at level 95... :-)

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
(2023-01-22, 14:04)latts9923 Wrote:  
@latts9923
Finally moved to Nexus with your latest skin. Great job. The only issue is Shin Helper Widgets when turned on, Kodi is crashing on Nvidia Shields Pro 2019. Tried MQ 7 Nexus and SHW do not crash Kodi.
Thanks for your great work!
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro,  NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2023-01-22, 15:43)wags1 Wrote: @latts9923 I'll re-enable Skin Helper Widgets on my Shields as well and test it out with the new release of your mod. I'll let you know what I find.
I noticed that when I clear Kodi cache in Nvidia Shield, then it does not crash. Is there a method in Kodi to clear its cache when exit or before starts?
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro,  NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2023-01-22, 17:44)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-01-22, 15:43)wags1 Wrote: @latts9923 I'll re-enable Skin Helper Widgets on my Shields as well and test it out with the new release of your mod. I'll let you know what I find.
I noticed that when I clear Kodi cache in Nvidia Shield, then it does not crash. Is there a method in Kodi to clear its cache when exit or before starts?
Not something I ever tried so not sure. I re-enabled Skin Helper Widgets on both my 2017 Shields and no crashes so far. Will have to test for a few more days though.
Fot TV shows on main menu, if I select the "Recently added episodes" widget, the watched items are shown. 
I have the skin configured that it hides watched items. It works flawless with movies, but not with the episodes.

Anyone any idea how to fix this?

Kind regards! 
Herbert
Been doing some testing today. Listening to music using Layout 7 and the Pandoki addon. Everything appears to work fine but I'm getting a hard crash every 20 to 30 minutes. Don't see anything unusual in the regular log but will turn on debug logging and look to see what I see.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Nexus Mod0