v20 QUARTZ - Nexus
Awesome. It looks good. Now here is hoping we can find the original maintainer, or get a new one, and also get it officially on the Kodi repository.

I also seem to remember I did have one issue with Quartz. Ill have to look through my old posts and make a quick edit to this post.

EDIT: Ah I remember the issue now.

Quartz is the ONLY SKIN where if you have a visualization setup for music and you play some music, the visualization shows, but is spammed over badly by the music information. It NEVER goes away no matter how long you wait and you can not use the "I" key to get rid of it.

All other skins, the information eventually goes away on its own and you can use the "I" key to get rid of it immediately.

I called this out a while back but it never was addressed.
I'm glad to hear that skin Quartz works with Kodi 21 Omega now, and Favourites and ColorPicker too.
For who can we report it?

---
P.S. Skin "Amber" is not for me.
(2024-04-19, 05:45)kingsombra Wrote: Quartz is the ONLY SKIN where if you have a visualization setup for music and you play some music, the visualization shows, but is spammed over badly by the music information. It NEVER goes away no matter how long you wait and you can not use the "I" key to get rid of it.
I fixed it - check now (link is the same)

---
P.S. I can't edit my own post - can You ?
Edit: Now I can - don't know what happened - button "edit" is visible now, but 2h ago wasn't.
(2024-04-19, 18:25)tele Wrote:
(2024-04-19, 05:45)kingsombra Wrote: Quartz is the ONLY SKIN where if you have a visualization setup for music and you play some music, the visualization shows, but is spammed over badly by the music information. It NEVER goes away no matter how long you wait and you can not use the "I" key to get rid of it.
I fixed it - check now (link is the same)
---
P.S. I can't edit my own post - can You ?

OMG I never thought anyone would have ever fixed that. Thanks so much.

I'm going back to your version of Quartz now.

For editing on the forum, you should see a "Edit" button (just on your own posts) down at the lower right with the "Reply" buttons.
That will bring up 2 other buttons right bellow it "Quick Edit" and "Full Edit".

If you dont, thats probably a question for the board maintainers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Nexus0