v20 Kodi v20 Look & Feel
Hello Kodies. I just installed the new version 20 and set it up fresh. Now I have two minor problems and need ideas. In version 19 I had a nice gimmick. A graphic of the content was always displayed in the title bar for film or series information. Now there is only text. A second issue is that many TV shows show episode content but no cover art. Does anyone have an idea? Maybe I'm missing an addon or a setting.
(2023-01-26, 02:42)Lemmi@Lu Wrote: A graphic of the content was always displayed in the title bar for film or series information. Now there is only text. A second issue is that many TV shows show episode content but no cover art
How did you rebuild your library? Did you use nfo files or did you use the Kodi scrapers?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I used the different scrapers like Universal Scraper and so on.
Delete one of the problem tv shows and movie, the rescrape them back into the library.
Capture that in a Debug Log and provide the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I was able to solve my problems after reinstalling. I have no idea what happened. Possibly due to addon updates. Thanks for the support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 Look & Feel0