Qobuz addon
Hi.
I have a new install with Nexus, in music addons cant find Qobuz addon... how i can install it?
Thanks!
(2023-01-28, 00:00)9acca9 Wrote: Hi.

Two things...

Posting your question again in a new thread after 3 days because you (probably) got no response, is not appreciated. Next time, either bump your current thread (the other one I have now put in the garbage bin), or simply wait for a reply. It is possible some questions take longer to reply.

From what I found during my search, I can only conclude that the Qobuz add-on that once was, is no longer being developed. So currently, you are simply out of luck.
oh, sorry for the repost.
I was asking here and there, and everywhere, and... it seems that i forget that i already asked here. So, excuse me again.
Thanks, for the sadly answer.
The official thread for the Qobuz is here, but that is of no use, because the login to Qobuz doesn't work and the plugin isn't maintained any more.
So either forget Qobuz or forget Kodi.
(I did the latter. You can install BubbleUpnp and gmrender-resurrect on the raspberry and Linn Kazoo or BubbleUpnp on your mobile as a remote control.)
Hi,
I installed Kodi, primarily for the Qobuz add-on (still on the wiki) just to find out that Qobuz is apparently not supported anymore.
Is this (as far as could be known) definitive, or are there plan to renew the support for Qobuz?
Kind regards,
Relaxations

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Qobuz addon0