IMDB returns no matches found
I think this happened with version 1.11.1 but not sure. It may have occurred in earlier version, as well. I have added the 1.11.1 scraper update. The update had no effect.
Windows 10 64 bit

When scraping a movie (any movie), the Movie Search returns No Matches Found. I have to make a Manual Entry. Once the movie has been scraped, it can be Re-scraped okay, but if I try Change Movie, it returns No Matches Found.

What am I doing wrong?
It has been happening to me for a long time, as of yesterday entering the IMDB manually doesn't work any more. It returns a popup message saying that it could not retrieve data for whatever ID I enter.
I applied the hotfix and it's even worse because now it says it's searching "TVDB" Huh doesn't found anything and generally either hangs with an "Object reference not found" or just fails silently.
We'll have to wait for a new fix or version.
Same here. For every single movie I have to go on the site and grab tt#, input in search field and than Ember scrape it correctly. Really annoying.
Then IMDb changed the website again. You could enable the TMDb scraper, disable all fields in the TMDb scraper and move it to the first position to use TMDb to search. TMDb should also provide the IMDb ID that the IMDb scraper can use to get the information.
Thanks. That fixed it...at least for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB returns no matches found0