cloudflare blocking requests / posts with innocuous text
ive been trying to post a reply for a couple hours getting a 403 error and finally figured out it was a string of text explaining something
i would try to post it here to show but...
Yea, it can happen, especially if you are posting SQL type statements.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ahh it thought i was trying some weak injection something or another, i get it
ill be more aware in the future
thanks
The workaround is to post your code to Kodi Paste Site.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-01-30, 07:51)jepsizofye Wrote: ill be more aware in the future

Our own paste site has a retention of 6 weeks, after that texts go *poof*.

BTW, how come you never use capital letters, in topic titles or forum posts?
Is your keyboard's shift key broken? Just wondering.
(2023-01-30, 10:26)Klojum Wrote: BTW, how come you never use capital letters, in topic titles or forum posts?
Is your keyboard's shift key broken? Just wondering.
general laziness and an underwhelming sense of importance, keyboard is fine
thanks for the replies

EDIT:

Karellen that is what i ended up with, heres the finally accepted post - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3136941

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cloudflare blocking requests / posts with innocuous text0