Kodi v20 library empty
I used the alpha v20 without any issues. Then to update to the relaese I had to delete the alpha (big mistake) as I did not have enough space on my Shield. After installing, I found all my NAS. I gave permission (always), and it searches the correct paths for files, but does not find anything. No movies, no TV shows
Welcome.

Did you set up your libraries / scrapers correctly?

If you can capture the issue in a Debug Log and provide the link here then someone can take a better look at your exact set up. Instructions are in the link.

edit: I have moved your thread to the Android support section as you have indicated you are running Kodi on the Shield not on Windows.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Sorry I just added anotehr post on tehy Windows section, that should also be Android. I will have a look and see if I can do the debug, never did it but I'll give it a try. Thanks for moving this thread. I'll try to move my other thread to Android if I can.
I used the Kodi log file uploader, and its given me this link:  https://paste.kodi.tv/ekoxokuvid
(2023-02-02, 13:27)Mikee1234 Wrote: Sorry I just added anotehr post on tehy Windows section, that should also be Android.

Don't go doubleposting on your own, forum moderators have fancy tools to solve such problems.
I thought if I correct it I dont have to give the moderators unnecessary work... turns out I cannot edit my posts anyway

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v20 library empty0