• 15(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
Awesome Work!! I love it.

I think the "tabs" that hold the cd and dvd cover inserts shouldn't be fully visible. Maybe it's just me.
in the current version of Horizons .. when you pause a movie you get a OSD that comes up in the middle of the screen which only shows movie info (title, director, genre, rating & runtime)

i feel that pausing should also bring up the OSD that comes up at the bottom of the screen (the one that shows a timebar .. ie how far into the video file you are)
o yeah .. after 2 posts already tonight since getting it .. forgot to say nice mod/job XB2IRIS Smile

soooooo happy to see a properly working weather .. and other stuff Smile Smile Smile
The king is dead.... Long live the king!
thanx for this excellent work !!! Nod
Wow, it's beyond my expectations! Will check this out asap Cool
Showcase is my preferred view and I believe most agree..
Because of the the fanart it doesn't disturb the picture as much as the poster view does.

I would even like the showcases a little bit lower so more of the fanart is shown.
Can this be implemented and if not... can I do it myself somewhere?

Another question is about the movie in focus... The selected movie is now always in the middle and it will always block the same part of fanart that's underneath... Most of the time it's the most important part as well.

If it would be able to move 1 or 2 DVD's to the left and right, it would make it more realistic. The unselected DVD's could also be a little bit smaller...

Or is this something that's been done in XBMC itself?
I really like the "info-view" you get when you wait a second in the showcase view in library mode. But why only in library mode? Library mode is a PITA when you have hundreds of childrens programmes that the scrapers does not handle.

Can it be used in files mode?
XBDD Wrote:WOW. Looks absoultely stunning! You've done everything I wanted, thank you so much. New widecase view and OSDs looks stunning.

Downloading now, and I'll report back as soon as I play around enough!

no problemo crys

Energy2k8 Wrote:Amazing stuff, thanx a lot for the audio settings during playback, will download when home and test it. Keep up the awesome work....

no problemo energy dude

harryzimm Wrote:Looks very impressive. Good job on the video osd and debug info, and everything else for that matter. Nice one.

glad u like it
midgetspy Wrote:WOW that list of fixes/additions is amazing! What a fantastic addition to Aeon, thanks xb2iris!!

no problemo dude... that's why it took so long...

soder Wrote:How do I find the "Option to have backdrop cycling in Showcase view"?
Right now I only have grey before the fanart comes up, and if I down have ha fanart, its grey to. Both in tvshows and movies.
Showcase and widecase in tvshows.

BTW, good work with the mod. =) Fixed some really good things.
Is it possible to add the "info" to the "banner" mode to?

/Söder

the option is in the features section of aeon settings... it's enabled by default... disable it and backdrops should show up behind your movie fanart...

and about the "info" banner view... xbmc only allows ten views, so, i'm overloaded... sorry man... had to chose one view for banners, and showcase was the obvious... maybe i'll add it to the "info" view at a later stage... so, we'll see...

glad u like the update man...

pletopia Wrote:i just installed horizons on a clean install (using plex .. which i also updated at the same time so this might be related to that .. but i figured it see if anyone else here has this issue) in library mode .. both movies and tv shows .. link for Recently added Movies/TV Shows is not there anymore

anyone else notice this or is it just my setup ??

i think that's a plex issue if i'm not mistaken

darxide Wrote:Awesome Work!! I love it.

I think the "tabs" that hold the cd and dvd cover inserts shouldn't be fully visible. Maybe it's just me.

played around with visibility on those frames, but they're slightly transparent already... not the cd frame so much... didn't want the background to overwelm the frames as it did when i increased the transparency... won't change for now... thanks for the feedback though
pletopia Wrote:in the current version of Horizons .. when you pause a movie you get a OSD that comes up in the middle of the screen which only shows movie info (title, director, genre, rating & runtime)

i feel that pausing should also bring up the OSD that comes up at the bottom of the screen (the one that shows a timebar .. ie how far into the video file you are)

yeah, that's a good idea... didn't really like having it that way... but i guess it makes sense to see how far the over is when u pause it... will sort that one out by next release...

pletopia Wrote:o yeah .. after 2 posts already tonight since getting it .. forgot to say nice mod/job XB2IRIS Smile

soooooo happy to see a properly working weather .. and other stuff Smile Smile Smile

that's important to me to... can't believe aeon never had a proper working weather page for so long... i use it a lot... thanks for your comments dude
frater Wrote:Showcase is my preferred view and I believe most agree..
Because of the the fanart it doesn't disturb the picture as much as the poster view does.

I would even like the showcases a little bit lower so more of the fanart is shown.
Can this be implemented and if not... can I do it myself somewhere?

Another question is about the movie in focus... The selected movie is now always in the middle and it will always block the same part of fanart that's underneath... Most of the time it's the most important part as well.

If it would be able to move 1 or 2 DVD's to the left and right, it would make it more realistic. The unselected DVD's could also be a little bit smaller...

Or is this something that's been done in XBMC itself?

It's true, showcase it everybodies favorite... it's possible to move the it down a tad, but it unbalances certain things on the rest of the page... tried a few levels... changed info location... frame location... and the locations you see are the ones i like best for now...

about the movie in focus question... we are talking about the showcase view and not the info view right... Huh coz the dvd moves off to the left...

slundell Wrote:I really like the "info-view" you get when you wait a second in the showcase view in library mode. But why only in library mode? Library mode is a PITA when you have hundreds of childrens programmes that the scrapers does not handle.

Can it be used in files mode?

i get what your saying man... how does the showcase view handle all of those childrens programmes... they have movie fanart? because the info view has no info to show in file mode, so i excluded it... showcase however does work... or are we talking about the fanart transitions?
Hey, wow, the update is up. Great stuff!

Thanks for rushing it out. Seems everything is sorted. I'll give it a tester... Screeners look amazing though. Hail HORIZONZ!!! One Mod to rule them all!
Great job on this.. Love what you've done with everything.. The Dvd cases look great.. and it's so nice to have the settings option in Set content and weather working correctly.. Thanks for making this available..

Only thing I notice now is, poster view no longer works in clips/adult.. Of course it'd be nice to have showcase view in there.. Wink
BlackRose Wrote:Hey, wow, the update is up. Great stuff!

Thanks for rushing it out. Seems everything is sorted. I'll give it a tester... Screeners look amazing though. Hail HORIZONZ!!! One Mod to rule them all!

Definately rushed... but yeah, i think i sorted a lot out in a short time... more to come though...

Tension113 Wrote:Great job on this.. Love what you've done with everything.. The Dvd cases look great.. and it's so nice to have the settings option in Set content and weather working correctly.. Thanks for making this available..

Only thing I notice now is, poster view no longer works in clips/adult.. Of course it'd be nice to have showcase view in there.. Wink

Thanks for the comments... to tell u the truth, haven't even looked at any of the non-default sections (including adult)... i've been neglecting them because i never use them... but yeah, i will some time... didn't even think they'd work at all after all the modding... at least that's a positive... but rest assured, they will be looked at one day...
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4