• 31(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
pletopia Wrote:I agree and disagree .. yes i think the update status should show more info (along the lines of what it's doing cause half the time it doesn't at least compared to PM3) .. but i don't agree that it should move from the bottom of the screen. worst thing would be for it to pop up a box in the middle of the screen.

update status hasn't been dealt with just yet... will definately sort it out at a later stage... and yes, it will remain at the bottom of the screen...

jalesm Wrote:Yeah, it doesn't need to be a lot. A simple progress bar in that bottom tab would be enough.

sorry, totally overlooked the status bar... it will be dealt with when i get time...

dynamix Wrote:Totally agree with this. I also would love to see a little progress bar. The position of the bottom tab is good, if you ask me.

status bar has been added to my to-do list... it'll remain at the bottom... but a progress bar will certainly be added...
Looking great xb2iris! Can't wait to get my hands on Vol. III, looks extremely promising. I upgraded to Beta 2 this weekend and it totally freaked my HTPC out. I had to delete everything XBMC related and install the Beta 2. Then, my remote started to not work so I'm having some XBMC issues to work out lol.
xb2iris Wrote:you mentioned the actor thumbs and actor search window issue a few times now, and because of your persistence, i sorted it out for you... so, check back when volume 3 comes out... didn't do anything special, but it works now... or i think it does... hehehehe...

i looked into your other idea yesterday, and i don't believe it's possible, and if it is, its beyond me... the reason is because fanart folders are user specified as source items, and thus, pointing to it in the code would be a bit of mission... also, i have no idea how to point to the cached fanart images... it is an interesting idea though... i kinda like the thought process, but i wish my coding experience was extensive enough to deal with it... sorry dude... but rest assured, actor thumbs and actor window are in for next release...

Thanks xb2iris, I really appreciate it! Thanks for giving the fanart idea a look too, that's unfortunate that it doesn't seem possible though but oh well. Have you had a chance to look into adding some kind of horizontal scrollbar to Showcase/Info views?
midgetspy Wrote:Thanks xb2iris, I really appreciate it! Thanks for giving the fanart idea a look too, that's unfortunate that it doesn't seem possible though but oh well. Have you had a chance to look into adding some kind of horizontal scrollbar to Showcase/Info views?

no horizontal scrollbar, but i have included a letter indicating where in the library u are... just an offset, which is useful for those with huge collections so they know where in the alphabet they are while scrolling through a list at high speeds... hope that's okay... don't know if it was u who passed that idea onto me... but yeah...

volume III out later today, or tomorrow... not 100% of the things wanted to do got finished, but it's gotta do for now... hope u like it!
six_storm Wrote:Looking great xb2iris! Can't wait to get my hands on Vol. III, looks extremely promising. I upgraded to Beta 2 this weekend and it totally freaked my HTPC out. I had to delete everything XBMC related and install the Beta 2. Then, my remote started to not work so I'm having some XBMC issues to work out lol.

it'll be out tonight or tomorrow... hope u like it... that's if xbmc allows u to try it with all the problems u've been having on ur system... beta's, gotta love it!
Tonight or tomorrow. Exciting, i'll be on this forum checking every half an hour. Been waiting in anticipation since Vol 2.

Really happy with the features u've included, reading the latest replies. Full feature list is going to be huge! Send it this way!
I'm ready! With Horizonz being developed so quickly, think about it, how much changed in two months with aeon classic? A new view and a panel or two.

It's miraculous how much Horizonz changes on a release orientated basis! Show us the money!
Where's Volume 4?? Come on already! :p

That's great that you added the letters while scrolling.. Just last night I was wishing we had that in Horizonz.. The actor thumbs was what I was going to look into next, so I'm glad you got to it first.. Smile

Looking forward to see what you did.. and hoping you didn't change too much so I can get those view type fixes back in there..

It's so nice to have a skin and be completely happy with it..
When are you leaving for your vacation?
xb2iris Wrote:no horizontal scrollbar, but i have included a letter indicating where in the library u are... just an offset, which is useful for those with huge collections so they know where in the alphabet they are while scrolling through a list at high speeds... hope that's okay... don't know if it was u who passed that idea onto me... but yeah...

volume III out later today, or tomorrow... not 100% of the things wanted to do got finished, but it's gotta do for now... hope u like it!

You are the effing man. I'd been meaning to suggest the letter...saw it in PMIII and Mediawhatsit, and thought that would really help. I can prettymuch gague where I am in my collection of 300+ movies...but this helps a lot.

Get that puppy posted already so I can play with it! You rock.

Big Grin
BlackRose Wrote:Tonight or tomorrow. Exciting, i'll be on this forum checking every half an hour. Been waiting in anticipation since Vol 2.

Really happy with the features u've included, reading the latest replies. Full feature list is going to be huge! Send it this way!

no problem... feature list is big, but it won't look that big due to expectations... people want to see huge things happen... correcting a bug ain't considered anything time consuming... so won't be appreciated much... hope u like the next release...

rectifier Wrote:I'm ready! With Horizonz being developed so quickly, think about it, how much changed in two months with aeon classic? A new view and a panel or two.

It's miraculous how much Horizonz changes on a release orientated basis! Show us the money!

that's so true... i'll be taking a break after this release... going on holiday and all that... so, don't expect much for a while... but when i'm back... i'll deal with all requests and add a few other things like i am with this one... this mod will be perfect or close to that, one day!
xb2iris Wrote:that's so true... i'll be taking a break after this release... going on holiday and all that... so, don't expect much for a while... but when i'm back... i'll deal with all requests and add a few other things like i am with this one... this mod will be perfect or close to that, one day!

So...when do you stop referring to it as a Mod and call it just a skin? Because between the time that Aeon became Aeon Stark and now, I've seen this skin become a lot more close to fully functional than the original Aeon skin. The original was great, but had a lot missing...

IDK...I think it's gone past the point of being a Mod. You are the guy that's working on Aeon Classic...right? :ShockedLaugh
Tension113 Wrote:Where's Volume 4?? Come on already! :p

That's great that you added the letters while scrolling.. Just last night I was wishing we had that in Horizonz.. The actor thumbs was what I was going to look into next, so I'm glad you got to it first.. Smile

Looking forward to see what you did.. and hoping you didn't change too much so I can get those view type fixes back in there..

It's so nice to have a skin and be completely happy with it..
When are you leaving for your vacation?

great stuff man... no problemo... i did change a bit, but not enough to mess things up for your fixes i reckon... and volume 4 came out before volume 1... didn't u download it... lord...

digitalhigh Wrote:You are the effing man. I'd been meaning to suggest the letter...saw it in PMIII and Mediawhatsit, and thought that would really help. I can prettymuch gague where I am in my collection of 300+ movies...but this helps a lot.

Get that puppy posted already so I can play with it! You rock.

Big Grin

i wonder who mentioned it to me... too lazy to look... but it was a feature request... hope u like it, coz it's in all the library scrollers...
digitalhigh Wrote:So...when do you stop referring to it as a Mod and call it just a skin? Because between the time that Aeon became Aeon Stark and now, I've seen this skin become a lot more close to fully functional than the original Aeon skin. The original was great, but had a lot missing...

IDK...I think it's gone past the point of being a Mod. You are the guy that's working on Aeon Classic...right? :ShockedLaugh

no idea when that happens... i sent djh a request to take over aeon classic, but i never back from him on that topic... guess he really meant to continue classic and turn it into stark... i don't think it's right for me to call this a skin... don't know how that entire thing works... i'd like it to have it's own forum and all that... but will anyone do that... no idea... if enough people can get behind this thing, i reckon it could... it does have the most popular thread on here... more posts than any other topic i've seen on here since the old days... as for views, not yet... it's not been a topic for ages like most other popular threads... guess... we'll see what happens...
xb2iris Wrote:no idea when that happens... i sent djh a request to take over aeon classic, but i never back from him on that topic... guess he really meant to continue classic and turn it into stark... i don't think it's right for me to call this a skin... don't know how that entire thing works... i'd like it to have it's own forum and all that... but will anyone do that... no idea... if enough people can get behind this thing, i reckon it could... it does have the most popular thread on here... more posts than any other topic i've seen on here since the old days... as for views, not yet... it's not been a topic for ages like most other popular threads... guess... we'll see what happens...

Wow, I didn't know that you tried to take over Aeon Classic. Neat to know!
digitalhigh Wrote:I can prettymuch gague where I am in my collection of 300+ movies...but this helps a lot.

try scrolling through 1200+ movies .. only way i can do it decently is in wall mode .. hehe Oo
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4