• 59(current)
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
Sad Volume IV hasn't been delivered! Guess he's busy as hell. 12 Hour shifts must be a bitch, but that doesn't stop the craving! I guess developement is gonna slow down, and those concept pics were stunning! Sad!

XB2IRIS, save us from the boredom waiting sows!
frater Wrote:I can't disagree more...
Only taking initiative will make things come. The only thing that will come to you whilst waiting is death...

And no, I don't wan't to be funny. I'm death serious.

paul Wrote:you are a sexual inadequate, and i doubt you will even understand what that is.

Frater is obviously a troll, just ignore it until it goes away.
The problem is arsewipes like him never go away, can't someone gag him
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:The problem is arsewipes like him never go away, can't someone gag him

Why all the namecalling, just because someone disagrees? I don't know Frater, but just because he has a different opinion on something, you can't stay on topic and keep it civilized...?

Now stop it, children. The subject is.... HORIZONZ. Laugh
Joy In Repitition
that's tame compared to what i really think of him but there are a lot of children on here and
i really don't want them getting upset and spitting there dummy out...
Easy paul, who crapped in your breakfast?
Haha, come on guys relax. We are all waiting for something to do patiently but getting bent out of shape on a forum is nonsense. Let's all sing kumbaya and hug.
Quote:you are a sexual inadequate, and i doubt you will even understand what that is.

Why do you have to resort to adolescent namecalling when I'm just expressing my totally different view on matters like "waiting".

I'm not a troll. In fact I'm a very helpful guy and if I didn't persuade xb2iris before we might not even have the previous version when everybody was waiting for it.

This time it's a bit different and he probably has a lot of problems putting it on the net. I have no problem waiting for it, but if I can in any way solve that quite minor problem it would be a shame not to offer it.
I offer a lot of solutions for questions asked in other fora so I have no idea what you're talking about like you have no idea about my sexual achievements...
dumb dumb poopee heads... Wink
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Seems you guys are losing the plot. Paul take it easy, I doubt you have a clue about sexuality and preference. A girl can tell how experienced a guy is, by simply analysing his forum posts, and your not looking very good in that departement, Wink
More than you old girl and from your post's i assume your a vamp
paul Wrote:More than you old girl and from your post's i assume your a vamp

Paul, you're a goose. Pull your head in.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
I think Paul may have brought with him the classic Halo fanboy attitude. That game is riddled with online douchebaggery...

Paul, this is the xbmc forum. Chill.
BlackRose Wrote:Seems you guys are losing the plot. Paul take it easy, I doubt you have a clue about sexuality and preference. A girl can tell how experienced a guy is, by simply analysing his forum posts, and your not looking very good in that departement, Wink

Laugh

This is going in my best quotes ever scrapbook.
Doraemonn Wrote:I think Paul may have brought with him the classic Halo fanboy attitude. That game is riddled with online douchebaggery...

Paul, this is the xbmc forum. Chill.
what the **** have I said to offend you and the correct spelling is debatuaryWink
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread4