backslash reduces video picture to 1/4 size
Thanks for the replies!

I have no idea about advanced settings or how to get to them if they aren't in the operating kodi settings.

I just searched for "kodi advanced settings" this told me to goto the top left of home and click on the gear which took me directly to the normal settings.  Then I read another one.  Apparently for me to use advanced.settings I first have to creat advanced settings as its not in userdata.

Karellen;
'm' cleaned up the bottom.  The problem is that the remaining display is from firefox.  It makes no difference if firefox is running or not.  This makes me think that Kodi is using Firefox.  Now I am REALLY getting confused.  I should also mention that when I get to a real full screen (little) the firefox has been abandoned.  When it was working for me, and it was full suze, it was also without firefox.  I have no idea what is going on!
Processor:                     AMD FX(tn)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
Memory:                        15307MB (4282MB used)
Operating System:        Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
(2023-03-23, 19:39)jwhitt12 Wrote: The problem is that the remaining display is from firefox. 
Screenshot.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry, had to figure out how to send you photos.  Apparently I have used this place before but don't remember how to send bit checked and the address below will take you to them and you can click to enlarge.  There are four Photos which pretty well cover most everything.   One of them is the quarter screen thing.  The picture shows the name of the show being seen and some stuff at the bottom.  I was too fast and didn't give it time for that to clear out (it doesn't take long).  Then the picture is clear!  I can put another one up if you wish.

You can find them at: https://postimg.cc/gallery/Q7Hjctg
Post your Debug Log. Also check: Settings -> System. To see if you have set a custom resolution / and no Fullscreen there.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Sorry - had a disaster I had to fix but now I am back.  all I want to do is to have the fullscreen picture to be fullscreen.  Actually the big one with the top two lines of firefox is "Windowed" and the little one in the upper left hand quarter is the fullscreen one.  (defined in the pictures).

The logfile is at: https://paste.kodi.tv/qisotifuzi.kodi
Pictures are at: https://postimg.cc/5j5VrhBD  (choose my pictures gallery1)
The pictures show /settings/system

When the big picture is shown (with top two firefox lines) if you goto /settings/system and change the display mode from windowed to full screen it goes to full screen AND MOVES TO LITTLE SCREEN!  Kodi has it exactly opposite of what it's supposed to be! 

There has to be a way to make fullscreen actually fullscreen with just the picture.

Thoughts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
backslash reduces video picture to 1/4 size0